Subject: [wanlitrading.net] Client configuration settings for “[email-masked]”.
From: "cPanel on wanlitrading.net" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2024 19:12:23 +0330

Client Configuration settings for “[email-masked]”.

Mail Client Manual Settings

Secure SSL/TLS Settings (Recommended)
Username:	 [email-masked]: 
Use the email account’s password.Incoming 
Server:	 mail.wanlitrading.net

*	IMAP Port: 993
*	POP3 Port: 995

Outgoing Server:	 mail.wanlitrading.net

*	SMTP Port: 465

IMAP, POP3, and SMTP require authentication.
Non-SSL Settings (NOT Recommended)
Username:	 [email-masked]: 
Use the email account’s password.Incoming 
Server:	 mail.wanlitrading.net

*	IMAP Port: 143
*	POP3 Port: 110

Outgoing Server:	 mail.wanlitrading.net

*	SMTP Port: 587

IMAP, POP3, and SMTP require authentication.

Calendar & Contacts Manual Settings

Secure SSL/TLS Settings (Recommended).
Username:	 [email-masked]: 
Use the email account’s password.Server: 
https://mail.wanlitrading.net:2080

*	Port: 2080

Full Calendar URL(s):*	cPanel 
CalDAV Calendar:
* 
https://mail.wanlitrading.net:2080/calendars/[email-masked]/calendar

Full Contact List URL(s):*	cPanel 
CardDAV Address Book:
* 
https://mail.wanlitrading.net:2080/addressbooks/[email-masked]/addressbook

Non-SSL Settings (NOT Recommended).
Username:	 [email-masked]: 
Use the email account’s password.Server: 
http://mail.wanlitrading.net:2079

*	Port: 2079

Full Calendar URL(s):*	cPanel 
CalDAV Calendar:
* 
http://mail.wanlitrading.net:2079/calendars/[email-masked]/calendar

Full Contact List URL(s):*	cPanel 
CardDAV Address Book:
* 
http://mail.wanlitrading.net:2079/addressbooks/[email-masked]/addressbook

A .mobileconfig file for use with iOS for iPhone/iPad/iPod and MacOS® 
Mail.app® for Mountain Lion (10.8+) is attached to this message.

This notice is the result of a request made by a computer with the IP 
address of “84.241.7.175” through the “cpanel” service on the server.

A reverse DNS lookup on the remote IP address returned the host name 
“84-241-7-175.shatel.ir”.

The remote computer’s location appears to be: Iran, Islamic Republic of 
(IR).

The remote computer’s IP address is assigned to the provider: “SHATEL DSL 
Network SHATEL Network Route”

The remote computer’s network link type appears to be: “DSL”.

The remote computer’s operating system appears to be: “Windows” with version 
“NT kernel”.

The system generated this notice on Wednesday, November 27, 2024 at 3:42:23 
PM UTC.

Do not reply to this automated message.

Copyright© 2024 cPanel, L.L.C.