Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH OPS /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// SOF No.2 // Comp Disch
From: "Dan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2024 17:36:29 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note following SOF and attached cargo documents belong to STS with
MT BESTLA for your kind perusal:

28.11.2024

0442 Lt:                                  Comp Disch. Operation

0448 ~ 0600 Lt:                     Tank Inspection

0930 ~ 1112 Lt:                     Hose Disconnection

1300 Lt:                                  S.B.E

1306 Lt:                                  Commence Un-Mooring

1412 Lt:                                  All Clear

1418 Lt:                                  D.V clear

1430 ~ 1642 Lt:                     Cargo hoses and fenders re-delivery

1730 Lt:                                  Commence Heaving up Anchor

1800 Lt:                                  Anchor a weight 

 

Your Sincerely 

Master MT DAN

Email:     Dan <mailto:[email-masked]> @netvslplus.com

From: Dan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 28 11 2024 06:42
To: 'Yahyavi'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Mosayebi'; 'anbavypour'; 'harampanahi'
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH OPS /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV
CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// SOF No.2 // Comp Disch

Dear Sir

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF pertain to STS Ops with MT BESTLA:

28.11.2024

0442 Lt:                                  Comp Disch. Operation

0448 ~ 0600 Lt:                     Tank Inspection

0600 ~ 0618 Lt:                     Calculation

Cargo Hose disconnection in progress.

 

Your Sincerely 

Master MT DAN

Email:     Dan <mailto:[email-masked]> @netvslplus.com

From: Dan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 23 11 2024 21:13
To: 'Yahyavi'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Mosayebi'; 'anbavypour'; 'harampanahi'
Subject: M.T DAN ===> DISCH OPS /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// SOF No.2 // Commence Disch

Dear Sir

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF pertain to STS Ops with MT BESTLA:

22.11.2024

0218 ~ 0300 Lt:                     M.V Hose Connection

0630 ~ 0900 Lt:                     Tank Inspection

0900 ~ 1018 Lt:                     Calculation

0900 ~ 1400 Lt:                      Awaiting weather improvement

1400 ~ 23.11.2024/2036 Lt:  Awaiting cargo hose certificate

23.11.2024

1012 Lt:                                  Cargo Surveyor boarded

1112 ~ 1700 Lt:                      Tank Inspection with presence of
cargo surveyor

1048 ~ 1200 Lt:                      Sampling 

1700 ~ 1830 Lt:                      Calculation with presence of cargo
surveyor

2036 ~ 2312 Lt:                      Awaiting Operators clarification for
documents

24.11.2024

0001 Lt:                                Commence Discharge

*         Pls consider due to lack of cargo hose certificate vessel will
maintain disch. Pressure Maximum 4.0 KG

*         ETC: 27.11.2024 / 2000 LT

 

Your Sincerely 

Master MT DAN

Email:     Dan <mailto:[email-masked]> @netvslplus.com

From: Dan [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 21 11 2024 20:04
To: 'Yahyavi'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Mosayebi'; 'anbavypour'; 'harampanahi'
Subject: M.T DAN ===> DISCH OPS /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// SOF No.1

Dear Sir

Good Day

Kindly note following SOF pertain to STS Ops with MT BESTLA:

21.11.2024

1536 Lt:                                S.B.E

1536 Lt:                                Commence Heave Up Anchor

1554 Lt:                                Anchor Aweight

1630 Lt:                                Vsl In Starting Position

1912 Lt:                                First Line Onboard

2124 Lt:                                All Made Fast

2336 Lt:                                Commence Lowering Port Anchor

2354 Lt:                                Vsl B.Up/ F.W.E

 

Your Sincerely 

Master MT DAN

Email:     Dan <mailto:[email-masked]> @netvslplus.com

From: Yahyavi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 21 11 2024 12:20
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Mosayebi'; 'anbavypour'; 'harampanahi'; 'Dan'; 'Yahyavi'
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Cargo surveyor 

Dear sir

Ref below mstrt msg pls advise .

Dear mstr ric 

they are not allowed to come on board Till chrtrr confirmation

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dan <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2024 5:03 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'anbavypour'
<[email-masked]>; 'harampanahi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Cargo surveyor 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Kindly note base on Loading Master conversation, two cargo surveyor will
join the vessel upon complete berthing operation.

Appreciate your kind advise if vessel permitted to accept mentioned
surveyor onboard.

Your Sincerely 

Master MT DAN

Email:     Dan <mailto:[email-masked]> @netvslplus.com

From: Yahyavi [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 20 11 2024 04:15
To: 'Dan'
Cc: 'Mosayebi';  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'anbavypour';
'harampanahi'; 'Yahyavi'
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear master

Salam

Below pls confirm for receipt 

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 5:44 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dan'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear captain,

Greetings,

Kindly be informed the dv changed and please find the q88 of new dv in
attached file.

Best regards,

OPS.DEP

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2024 1:16 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Dan'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear captain,

Greetings,

Kindly find JPO and Q88 of DV in attached files.

Best regards,

OPS-DEP

From: Yahyavi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2024 11:47 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Dan' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear sir

Salam

Thank u note ,

Waiting to rcv DV Q88 Along With Coding ( JPO ) For operation .

Meanwhile pls advise chrtrr disch documentary instruction . 

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2024 10:50 AM
To: 'Dan' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'yahyavi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: M.T DAN ===> DISCH LOI/// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING L.L.C SV CP
DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the discharge LOI in attached file.

Best regards,

OPS. DEP

From: Dan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2024 12:40 PM
To: 'yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Mosayebi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: ***SPAM*** M.T DAN ===> Daily report /// HENG LI GENERAL TRADING
L.L.C SV CP DATED: 22.10.2024 /// Reported Date 17.11.2024

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the attached daily Noon report.

 

 Best Regards 

Master Mt Dan

Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]