Subject: RE: MT PETALIDI/ PRELIMINAEY SOF LOADING KHARK VOY- 30/24
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 11:37:15 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Below received and will sent noon report.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 30 November, 2024 10:21
To: 'Sobar'; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT PETALIDI/ PRELIMINAEY SOF LOADING KHARK VOY- 30/24

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly please provide noon report from time of hire in attached file format
and send to us every day.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

1

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sobar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2024 8:08 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: MT PETALIDI/ PRELIMINAEY SOF LOADING KHARK VOY- 30/24

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Vessel loading Heavy Crude Oil at Khark Jetty-05.

Following are the SOF: VOYAGE - 30/24

DATE: 26.11.2024

1312 HRS LT :                      E.O.S.P/ S.B.E

1500 HRS LT :                      VESSEL ANCHORED 

DATE: 27.11.2024

0001 HRS LT :                      NOR TENDERED

DATE: 29.11.2024

0818 HRS LT :                      S.B.E/ COMM HEAVE UP ANCHOR 

0842 HRS LT :                      ANCHOR AWEIGH

0930 HRS LT :                      PILOT ONBOARD

0942 HRS LT :                      TUGS MADE FAST

1048 HRS LT :                      FIRST LINE 

1148 HRS LT :                      ALL MADE FAST 

1154 HRS LT :                      TUGS  CAST-OFF

1200 HRS LT :                      PILOT DISEMBARK / SHORE GANGWAY ON BOARD

1218 HRS LT :                      COMM LOADING ARM CONNECTION / LOADING
MASTER & SURVEYOR ON BOARD

1218 - 1230 HRS LT :        KEY MEETING

1230 - 1318 HRS LT :        TANK GAUGING CARRIED OUT

1318 HRS LT :                      COMPLETED LOADING ARM CONNECTION 

1330 HRS LT :                      LOADING MASTER & SURVEYOR DISEMBARKED

1348 HRS LT :                      COMM LOADING CARGO

CARGO FIGURES AT 1800 HRS LT 29.11.2024

TOTAK CARGO TO LOAD:              1049652 GSV BBLS

CARGO LOADED               :               147345 GSV BBLS

CARGO TO LOAD              :               902307 GSV BBLS              

LOADING RATE                                 :               35082 BBLS

ETC LOADING:   30TH NOV'24/1800 HRS LT.            

 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.