Subject: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 15:49:41 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached noon report of 29/ 30.11.22024.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 30 November 2024 12:22
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly please provide noon report from time of hire in attached file format
and send to us every day.

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2024 11:59 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: M.T. FLEVES. NOTICE OF READINESS

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached notice of readiness.of M.T. FLEVES.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **