Subject: RE: MT PETALIDI/ procedure for documention
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sobar'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 21:34:11 +0330

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly email the scanned copy of first page of bl as soon as the officer
hands over the BL. I will send the real BL to you by email while you sign
the documents with fake names with fake stamps. Then please sign and stamp
our bl with REAL STAMP and hand it over to the document officer in the
full stamped envelope and write on it for the agent.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

 

From: Sobar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2024 1:06 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT PETALIDI/ procedure for documention

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Received. 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 30 November, 2024 12:33
To: 'Sobar'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT PETALIDI/ procedure for documention

Dear master,

Greetings,

Please be informed that all documents must be signed and stamped with a
fake name when the document officer is on board. I will share the real bl
for you and sign and stamp with the real name and deliver it in full
sealed envelope to the person introduced by the agent and just write on
the envelope (for the agent).

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

 

From: Sobar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2024 11:37 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT PETALIDI/ PRELIMINAEY SOF LOADING KHARK VOY- 30/24

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Below received and will sent noon report.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 30 November, 2024 10:21
To: 'Sobar'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT PETALIDI/ PRELIMINAEY SOF LOADING KHARK VOY- 30/24

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly please provide noon report from time of hire in attached file
format and send to us every day.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

 

From: Sobar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2024 8:08 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT PETALIDI/ PRELIMINAEY SOF LOADING KHARK VOY- 30/24

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Vessel loading Heavy Crude Oil at Khark Jetty-05.

Following are the SOF: VOYAGE - 30/24

DATE: 26.11.2024

1312 HRS LT :                      E.O.S.P/ S.B.E

1500 HRS LT :                      VESSEL ANCHORED 

DATE: 27.11.2024

0001 HRS LT :                      NOR TENDERED

DATE: 29.11.2024

0818 HRS LT :                      S.B.E/ COMM HEAVE UP ANCHOR 

0842 HRS LT :                      ANCHOR AWEIGH

0930 HRS LT :                      PILOT ONBOARD

0942 HRS LT :                      TUGS MADE FAST

1048 HRS LT :                      FIRST LINE 

1148 HRS LT :                      ALL MADE FAST 

1154 HRS LT :                      TUGS  CAST-OFF

1200 HRS LT :                      PILOT DISEMBARK / SHORE GANGWAY ON
BOARD

1218 HRS LT :                      COMM LOADING ARM CONNECTION / LOADING
MASTER & SURVEYOR ON BOARD

1218 - 1230 HRS LT :        KEY MEETING

1230 - 1318 HRS LT :        TANK GAUGING CARRIED OUT

1318 HRS LT :                      COMPLETED LOADING ARM CONNECTION 

1330 HRS LT :                      LOADING MASTER & SURVEYOR DISEMBARKED

1348 HRS LT :                      COMM LOADING CARGO

CARGO FIGURES AT 1800 HRS LT 29.11.2024

TOTAK CARGO TO LOAD:              1049652 GSV BBLS

CARGO LOADED               :               147345 GSV BBLS

CARGO TO LOAD              :               902307 GSV BBLS              

LOADING RATE                                 :               35082 BBLS

ETC LOADING:   30TH NOV'24/1800 HRS LT.            

 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.