Subject: MT PETALIDI // Bunker survey Report
From: "Sobar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2024 23:36:30 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Please find attached Bunker survey report, bunker ROB are at time bunker
survey.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From: M.T Sobar [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 26 November, 2024 23:30
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT PETALIDI // NOTICE OF READINESS TENDERED

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Please be advised that M.T.  PETALIDI Under my command arrived at KHARK
anchorage on 27-NOV 2024 AT 0001 HRS and is in every respect ready to load
IRANIAN HEAVY CRUDE OIL as per C/P instruction.

Please notify all concern parties. 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.