Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOTICE OF READINESS
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2024 06:01:10 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Ref. to below mail kindly advise as you did not share any cargo documents
for original stamp and also no body come here from agent side.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 30 November 2024 14:34
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOTICE OF READINESS

Dear master,

Greetings,

Please be informed that all documents must be signed and stamped with a fake
name when the document officer is on board. I will share the real bl for you
and sign and stamp with the real name and deliver it in full sealed envelope
to the person introduced by the agent and just write on the envelope (for
the agent).

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2024 11:59 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: M.T. FLEVES. NOTICE OF READINESS

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached notice of readiness.of M.T. FLEVES.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **