Subject: RE: ***SPAM*** Re: Consultancy Agreement and Request for Invoice
From: <[email-masked]>
To: '红豆(Sandy)' <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Sandy'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2024 15:48:29 +0330

Dear Sandy,

Good evening

Thank you for the email and appreciate for your help regarding this project.

Please send the signed and stamped invoice to us.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: 红豆(Sandy) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2024 8:57 AM
To: info <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sandy <[email-masked]>
Subject: ***SPAM*** Re: Consultancy Agreement and Request for Invoice

Hello:

Please refer to attached Invoice.

Thanks & best regards,

Sandy

  _____

发自我的iPhone

------------------ Original ------------------

From: 红豆(Sandy) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: Thu,Nov 28,2024 10:36 PM

To: info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: Sandy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: Re: Consultancy Agreement and Request for Invoice

Hello,

Please check invoice attached. If no problem, we will issue the invoice 
accordingly.

Thanks & best regards,

Sandy

  _____

发自我的iPhone

------------------ Original ------------------

From: 红豆(Sandy) <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: Wed,Nov 27,2024 0:57 PM

To: info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: Sandy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: Re: Consultancy Agreement and Request for Invoice

Dear Milen Trading Co. Limite

Please refer to the attached document for details.

Best Regards，

XIAMEN HAOHE TRADING CO,LIMITED.

  _____

发自我的iPhone

------------------ Original ------------------

From: info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Date: Sat,Nov 23,2024 9:45 PM

To: 104315421 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: Re: Consultancy Agreement and Request for Invoice

Dear XIAMEN HAOHE TRADING CO. LIMITED,

I hope this email finds you well.

Please find attached the consultancy agreement between XIAMEN HAOHE TRADING 
CO. LIMITED and MILEN TRADING CO. LIMITED for your review.

In line with the terms of the agreement, we kindly request you to issue an 
invoice related to this agreement at your earliest convenience. If there are 
any additional details or clarifications required, please do not hesitate to 
reach out.

We look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

Commercial Department

Milen Trading Co. Limited