Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. REAL BL
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sarak'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2024 15:56:08 +0330

Dear master,

Good day,

Kindly please proceed to 26°54'28.2"N 56°16'18.9"E and drop anchor and be
stand by for bunkering.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2024 12:27 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. REAL BL

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached bl signed and stamped.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 02 December 2024 12:36
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. REAL BL

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly find the real BL in attached file. Please sign and stamp with real
name and revert the scan copy here on email and deliver the hard copy to the
same agent in the full sealed envelope at the LARAK OPL.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2024 8:59 AM
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. DEPARTURE KHARK

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly please share cargo docs here, I will send you the real bl for sign
and stamp with real name and you requested to deliver it to the same agent
in larak opl. 

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2024 7:00 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: M.T. FLEVES. DEPARTURE KHARK

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

01.12.2024: 

2354 lt: Loading Completed.

02.12.2024.

0036 lt:Hose disconnected,

0224 lt:Calculation Carried Out. 

0342 lt:Documents Onboard,

0442 lt:Documentation Completed.

0348 lt: Pilot Onboard.

0436 lt:Commence Unmooring.

0524 lt:All Clear.

0548 lt:Pilot Away.

0600 lt: Full Aweigh.

Eta larak :04.12.2024/am hrs

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 02 December 2024 02:42
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. loading @khark

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

2354 lt :loading completed.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 
Sent: 30 November 2024 14:34
To: 'Sarak' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOTICE OF READINESS

Dear master,

Greetings,

Please be informed that all documents must be signed and stamped with a fake
name when the document officer is on board. I will share the real bl for you
and sign and stamp with the real name and deliver it in full sealed envelope
to the person introduced by the agent and just write on the envelope (for
the agent).

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sarak < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2024 11:59 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Subject: M.T. FLEVES. NOTICE OF READINESS

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached notice of readiness.of M.T. FLEVES.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **