Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2024 12:26:52 +0000

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host mail.rnships.com [119.18.54.111]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-"JunkMail rejected - mailgw-a.getway.biz [103.75.198.8]:53868 is in an RBL
    550-on csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=103.75.198.8 , see Poor Reputation
    550 Sender"

Subject: RE: MT PETALIDI // NOON REPORT// 02 DECEMBER 2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sobar'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2024 15:56:27 +0330

Dear master,

Good day,

Kindly please proceed to 26°54'28.2"N 56°16'18.9"E and drop anchor and be
stand by for bunkering.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sobar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2024 1:09 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT PETALIDI // NOON REPORT// 02 DECEMBER 2024

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Please find attached Noon Report 02-December 24. 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.