Subject: RE: "FLEVES" V. 0324 - ESTIMATED PDA
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops Dept'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2024 12:42:39 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the signed contract, please sign and stamp and deliver the
hard copy to us. 

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

 

From: Ops Dept <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2024 12:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: "FLEVES" V. 0324 - ESTIMATED PDA 

Dear Sir,

Please see attached the signed/stamped estimated PDA for loading plus a
copy of the Letter of Authorization about the person collecting the PDA
funds in AED in cash in DXB on our behalf for your reference. 

Please advise the address, name and mobile no. of the paying person in DXB
enabling us to coordinate for collection of AED 458,634 accordingly.
Thanks. 

Best rgds

Operations Dept