Subject: Submission of Required Documents for Agency Contract
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear SOMO Company,
I hope this email finds you well.
Thank you for providing us with the list of required documents for the
agency contract. 
We have reviewed your requirements thoroughly and are pleased to attach
all the requested documents for your consideration.
We are enthusiastic about the opportunity to collaborate with You and are
confident that our partnership will be mutually beneficial.
Should you require any additional information or clarification, please do
not hesitate to reach out, and we will be more than happy to assist
promptly.
Thank you once again for this opportunity. We look forward to the next
steps in finalizing our agreement and working together to achieve shared
goals.
 
Warm regards,
 
WORTH SEEN ENERGY LIMITED 
Commercial Manager