Subject: MT PETALIDI // BUNKERING AT LARAK OPL
From: "Sobar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2024 21:35:47 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Further to below mail, please note bunker barge master refuse to sign our 
LOP for shortage of 25 MT and also demands to sign BDN without any remarks.

Please advise.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: M.T Sobar [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 07 December, 2024 20:43
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: MT PETALIDI // BUNKERING AT LARAK OPL

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Regarding your message about the bunker process, please note that we have 
completed bunkering. However, there is a discrepancy of 25MT between our 
ship's figures and the bunker barge's figures. Unfortunately, no bunker 
surveyor was arranged. Please advise on how to proceed.

Regarding the bunker quality, we have taken a sample using the continuous 
dripping method and sent it for analysis.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 07 December, 2024 19:42
To: Sobar
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: MT PETALIDI // BUNKERING AT LARAK OPL

Good day dear captain, this is from bunker supplier:

⚓️ Bunker Process ⚓️

Bunker process:

1. Ullage from both vessels before discharge

2. Ullage from both vessels after discharge.

3. BDN issues are based on ullage of both vessels before and after 
discharge.

* Receiver MUST test and verify the quality of the MGO before, midway, and 
after discharge.

* Starting the discharge is proof of quality (clear with no water content) 
on the first sample.

* RECEIVER must refuse the discharge if the quality is not acceptable.

* All the ullages should be done with the presence of the receiver vessel 
representative and must be signed and stamped by both parties with no note.

* If there is a difference in the amount of measured ullage by Surveyer at 
the end of the process, the average measurement would be the scale.

Thanks

Sent from Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

  _____

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2024 11:24:40 pm
To: Sobar <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT PETALIDI // BUNKERING AT LARAK OPL

Hi dear captain, nomination changed to 2000 mt. Please send an update as the 
supplier declared operation stopped due your vsl request.

Best regards

Ops Dep

  _____

From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2024 8:42:24 pm
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT PETALIDI // BUNKERING AT LARAK OPL

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Bunker barge Is alongside, as per parge master they have nomination to 
deliever 1800 MT.

Please advise.

BRGDS

MASTER

MT. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: M.T Sobar [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 06 December, 2024 18:06
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]'
Subject: MT PETALIDI // BUNKERING AT LARAK OPL

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Vessel at Larak OPL for bunkering. Please advise bunker barge call sign and 
arrangements made for bunkering.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.