Subject: MT DUNE---HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 11.DEC.2024
From: "b-bakhshi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'mo-fathi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2024 17:28:29 +0330

Dear Sir;

Good day

Will be appreciated to cooperate with charterer by below contact details;

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tel: 0917 1883512

Tel (back up): 0913 3086203

Dear Charterer RIC :

Please be in touch with CAPT. EBADI with below contact details;

Capt.EBADI

Direct Tel: +982123803216

Mob.Nomber: +989126876631

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

Best Regards,

B.Bakhshi

Chartering Department, NITC

Office Tel. No.: +98-21-2380 3266

Mobile No.: +98-912-340 49 60

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]