Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2024 09:30:01 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly instruct the vessel to proceed to the KAZ area after clearing from
the island. Please use the following codes for communication with the
pilot.

25 Dec 2024,VLCC, KAZ, Crude

MV: GRACE

DV: SOFIA

PILOT: P10

L/M: L10

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2:TANGO2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

29 19 N

49 16 E

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

 

From: Yahyavi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 8:34 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked]>; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir

Salam

Pls advise next chrtrr instruction after her load 

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 12:47 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'ops-khark' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

21/DEC/2024

===========

-CARGO LOADED TILL 2400 LT                   1,679,820 GSV bbls
237,442 M.T

-CARGO TO BE  LOADED                             294,680 GSV bbls
41,658   M.T

-AVERAGE RATE:                                          36702 bbls
5187 M.T

-ETC: 22-DEC-2024 / 1100 LT 

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2024 12:34 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

21/DEC/2024

===========

-CARGO LOADED TILL 1200 LT                  1,239,396 GSV bbls
175,188 M.T

-CARGO TO BE  LOADED                            735,104 GSV bbls
103,912 M.T

-AVERAGE RATE:                                         38726 bbls
5332 M.T

-ETC: 22-DEC-2024 / 0900 LT 

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2024 1:49 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

20/DEC/2024

===========

CARGO LOADED TILL 2400 LT                     786,683 GSV bbls

111,197 M.T

CARGO TO BE  LOADED                               1,187,817 GSV bbls

167,903 M.T

AVG RATE: 36000 bbl's

ETC: 22/DEC/2024 AT 0900 LT

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 5:13 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / BERTHING T JETTY KHARK ISL/ LOADING PARS C.O
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

20/DEC/2024

===========

0212 LT : SHORE GANGWAY ONBOARD/ COMMENCE HOSE CONNECTION.

0218 LT : COMMENCE TANKs INSPECTION.

0254 LT : COMPLETION TANKs INSPECTION/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

0300 LT : CALCULATION COMPLETED.

0306 LT : COMPLETION HOSE CONNECTION

0318 LT : COMMENCE LOADING WITH MIN RATE (13,000)

0330 LT : INCREASE LOADING RATE TO MAX (40,000)

ETC LOADING PARS.C.O : 22.12.2024 / 0900 LT

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 2:40 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / PILOT ONBOARD/ BERTHING T JETTY KHARK ISL /
NIOC (CRUDE) --- TCP 18/JUNE/2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

19/DEC/2024

===========

2130 LT: NOTICE TO E/ROOM/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2200 LT: SBE / COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

2230 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2300 LT: VSL IN PILOT BOARDING POSITION/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2318 LT: PILOT ONBOARD/ NOR TENDERED/ NOR ACCEPTED.

2330 LT: FWD AND AFT TUGE MADE FAST.

20/DEC/2024

===========

0030 LT: FIRST LINE PASSED/ COMMENCE MOORING.

0142 LT: ALL MADE FAST / VSL SAFELY MADE FAST A/S BERTH NO 3 IN KHARK ISL
T JETTY.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>