Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2024 18:58:22 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Ref. to below mail of STS position well  noted. Kindly advise agent and
doughter vessel information if any.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 22 December 2024 16:18
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please proceed to the attached position for sts operation. 

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 10:29 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached noon report of 22 dec.2024.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 
Sent: 14 December 2024 17:00
To: 'Sarak' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear sir,

Good day,

Kindly please provide the noon report for date 9 dec 2024.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sarak < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2024 1:21 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached noon report of 13.12.2024.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **