Subject: ETA Notice of Mt. 'Star Forest' and Necessary doc/cert/fol for STS in Nipah - 2024.12.23
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'klb'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2024 17:34:19 +0800

Dear Mr. Amar Kadir Arifin,

Good afternoon, Sir!

Kindly be advised that Mt. ‘Star Forest’ will ETA Nipah at 1300HRS 24th
Dec, and as per Charterers’ advice that your good party will be in charge
for vessel’s STS operation at Loading port, and please kindly reply this
message as well Master of Mt. ‘Star Forest’ for following matters:

/-     Necessary documents and certificates, as well formalities for Nipah
port entry

/-     Necessary documents required for STS

/-     Others

Thanks！

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS

CAPT. KENT LIN

Shining Field Industries Co., Ltd

Mob:     +86 13501632420

E-mail:    <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]