Subject: RE: MT SOBAR // oman doc
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sobar'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2024 13:21:19 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Please consider the agent advise as follow:

Quote:

Please inform SOBAR master: After arrival, before the port entry procedures
are completed, it is advised that he drifts in the open sea and under no
circumstances anchors in the open sea, as it may lead to serious
consequences.

Un-quote

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2024 1:11 PM
To: 'Sobar' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT SOBAR // oman doc

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the required oman docs in attached file. Please acknowledge on
safe receipt of this mail.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2024 10:08 AM
To: 'Sobar' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT // 22 DECEMBER 2024

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly please send pre arrival information to following mail as agent:

Mr.Amar Kadir Arifin

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 2:19 PM
To: 'Sobar' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT // 22 DECEMBER 2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please procced to attached position for sts operation.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sobar <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 9:22 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT // 22 DECEMBER 2024

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

22.12.2024 (DAILY NOON REPORT)

 

A) ETA NEXT PORT:@ 0900 HRS LT ON 24.12.2024 TO SINGAPORE EOPL.

B) DRAFT: FWD: 16.70M //AFT: 16.70M

C) NOON POSITION: 04°11.55 N// 099°42.84’E

D) DISTANCE TO GO:  445.2 NM

E) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24HRS:10.5 KTS

F) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:SE X 5, Sea–SW X 3

G) CONSUMPTION NOON TO NOON:42.5MT

H) REMAINING ON BOARD H.S.F.O (MT):1483.50MT

REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.F.O (MT):0.0MT

REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.M.G.O (MT):77.5MT

REMARKS:

VSL EXPERIENCING LIGHT SEA. 

ETA SINGAPORE EOPL @ 0900 HRS LT ON 24.12.2024.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.