Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sarak'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2024 13:21:29 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Please consider the agent advise as follow:

Quote:

Please inform SOBAR master: After arrival, before the port entry
procedures are completed, it is advised that he drifts in the open sea and
under no circumstances anchors in the open sea, as it may lead to serious
consequences.

Un-quote

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2024 1:11 PM
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the required oman docs in attached file. Please acknowledge on
safe receipt of this mail.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2024 10:08 AM
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly please send pre arrival information to following mail as agent:

Mr.Amar Kadir Arifin

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 2:18 PM
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please proceed to the attached position for sts operation. 

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 10:29 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached noon report of 22 dec.2024.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **

 

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 
Sent: 14 December 2024 17:00
To: 'Sarak' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear sir,

Good day,

Kindly please provide the noon report for date 9 dec 2024.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

 

From: Sarak < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2024 1:21 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached noon report of 13.12.2024.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **