Subject: RE: Authorization for reloading 4 M BBLS of IH
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'s.salehkhani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2024 19:02:15 +0330

Dear Mr. J. Hosseini,

With reference to our negotiations, we “Milen Trading Co. Limited” hereby 
nominate the below company for the payment of the storage tank invoices, 
please nominate this company to NSK and storage tanks to confirm and 
consider and confirm this payment for the storage tanks and deduct from your 
total balance of payments from the storage agreement :

Guangdong Shouren Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd. "并委托广东守仁供应链管理有限公司 
"(unified social credit code: 91440101MA9XWHML6A)

Regards

Milen Trading Co. Limited

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2024 1:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 's.salehkhani' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Authorization for reloading 4 M BBLS of IH

Dear Ms. Due,

This letter is to formally notify that the ownership of the whole crude oil 
currently stored in the Dalian and Changxing’s tanks ( about 20 million 
barrels) will be transferred to ‘’ Milen Trading Co. Limited ’’ (with 
license No.76393312-000-04-24-2) who is acting as our representative for the 
reloading of Iranian Crude Oil from the Dalian and Changxing’s tanks.

Additionally, we are issuing a delivery notice for a total of 4 million 
barrels of heavy crude oil, which will be loaded in two separate 
consignments of 2 million (+/- 10%) barrels each.

We kindly request that the invoice for these 4 million barrels, which shall 
be evaluated and confirmed by NIOC covering  the storage fee from the 
beginning of the contract until the end of December 2023, be sent to us at 
your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Yours sincerely,

j.hosseini

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2024 6:17 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Authorization for reloading 2M BBLS of IH

Dear Ms. Junni Due,

With thanks to your cordial support, referring to your email on 7,Dec,2024 
and further to the mutual tank storage contract no. 20180801DA(and its 
relevant amendments), please be informed that we would like to introduce 
“Milen Trading Co. Limited” (with license No.76393312-000-04-24-2) as our 
representative for reloading from Dalian tanks.

In this respect we hereby issue the delivery notice for 2,000,000 BBLS (+/- 
%10) of Iranian Heavy crude oil to be loaded by “Milen Trading Co. Limited” 
(Company Email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) during Dec 2024 and the transferring 
method could be via Pipeline, Waterways and/ or Highways accordingly.

It is well understand that, at the present, the A/M delivery notice is only 
for Quantity & Quality and the  remaining cumulative cargoes on the shore 
tank agaest A/M contract belong to the NIOC.

Thank you in advance for your kind understanding nd co-oprations as usual.

Best regards,

NIOC-Crude Oil Operations Division

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  (杜君妮) <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, December 7, 2024 5:44 PM
To: mdo <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Mr. Salari 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: s.salehkhani <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; m.sharifi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; NIOC-BJ <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: TOP URGENT! Reloading from Dalian

​​TOP URGENT！

To: Mr. Salari Managing Director of NIOC International Affaires

Dear Mr. Salari,

Good day!

We would like to kindly inform you that we are ready to start reloading all 
of your cargoes under the following condition:

1. Kindly nominate vessels for reloading, which are not on the SDN list. 
Please send us the Q88 of your nominated vessels and possible Laycans for 
loading. The details of the vessels should be further negotiated in details 
as soon as possible.

2. The first vessel to arrive for loading should not be later than 20th 
December, 2024. The loading schedule should be confirmed as soon as 
possible.

3. NSK should receive the payment 3 days prior to loading. The outstanding 
payment should be made for the tanks that your esteemed company will appoint 
for reloading for the period of October 2018 to end of December 2023.

4. Although we are looking forward to have a face-to-face meeting in Tehran 
with your esteemed company, but considering the time PDA need to get 
approval for traveling and our current time limitation for reloading all of 
your cargoes, we kindly ask your esteemed company to appoint a delegation to 
China and finalize all of our remaining issues regarding the extension of 
our storage contract of 2024.

If you would need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact 
us at any time. Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation in 
advance and looking forward to receive your kind reply.

Best regards,

--

以上

          顺颂商祺

                                 致礼！

杜君妮

Junni Du

President Assistant / Deputy General Manager

NSK (China) Trading Co.Ltd

NSK Dalian International Trading Co. Ltd

Tel:  +86-411-8295-0703

Fax: +86-411-8295-0703

Mobile: +86-156-4239-9933

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>