Subject: RE: MT SOBAR // PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS PART 02
From: "Sobar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2024 09:55:35 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Received attached file.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 24 December, 2024 09:00
To: 'Sobar'
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT SOBAR // PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS PART 02

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the MSDS in attached file.

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really 
need to.

From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2024 6:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: MT SOBAR // PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS PART 02

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Refer below mail from agent please arrange MSDS OF CARGO ON BOARD.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: ops1 [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 24 December, 2024 05:28
To: Sobar
Subject: 回复：MT SOBAR // PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS PART 02

Dear Captain

Good day,

Well received your mail and noted.

Following is the pending docs & info, asf :

8.  CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS (IF ANY)
25. CSO / COMPANY SECURITY OFFICER CERTIFICATE

40. MSDS OF CARGO ON BOARD / TO BE DISCH / TO BE LOAD

- Voyage No                         : 30/24

- Last Port / Next Port after Nipah : Sohar Port, Oman / Please advise

- Daughter vessel name              : MT Star Forest

- Cargo to be disch                 : Oman Blend Crude Oil

- Quantity to be disch              : 1048935 Bbls GSV / 146,603.999 MT in 
Air Pls confirm

- Other Activity                    : Please advise

- Eta Nipah Anchorage               : Pls wait for the entry permit/PKKA 
from us

- Arrival draft                     : 16.7 M Even Kee

- Transit cargo if any              : Please confirm if the vessel will 
disch all cargo in Nipah

Please complete the pending docs & info for us start processing the entry 
permit/PKKA application and pre-clearance formality.

Awaiting yours, thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：Sobar < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

发送时间：2024年12月24日(星期二) 04:43

收件人：ops1< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

主　题：MT SOBAR // PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS PART 02

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Resending pre-arrival documents:

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: ops1 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 23 December, 2024 18:07
To: Sobar
Subject: 回复：MT SOBAR // PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS PART 03

Dear Captain

Good day,

Well received your mail and noted.

Following is the pending docs & info, asf :

5.  CARGO SHIP SAFETY EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE
8.  CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS (IF ANY)
12. SAFETY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE (SMC)
13. DOCUMENT OF COMPLIANCE
14. INTERNATIONAL SHIP SECURITY CERTIFICATE (ISSC)
15. MINIMUM SAFE MANNING DOCUMENT
16. SHIP SANITATION CONTROL EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE (SSCEC)
17. PORT STATE CONTROL (PSC)
18. INFLATABLE LIFERAFT CERTIFICATE
19. FIRE EXTINGUISHER CERTIFICATE
20. ANTIFOULING CERTIFICATE
21. SHIP PARTICULAR and Q88
22. CLC OIL POLLUTION DAMAGE
23. CLC BUNKER CERTIFICATE
24. WRECK REMOVAL CERTIFICATE
25. SSO/SHIP SECURITY OFFICER CERTIFICATE and CSO / COMPANY SECURITY OFFICER 
CERTIFICATE
26. UPDATE IMO CREW LIST BOTH IN EXCEL FORMAT AND PDF FORMAT WITH MASTER'S 
SIGNATURE/STAMP
27. PLS FILL FORMAT CREW LIST FROM HARBOUR MASTER (ATTACHED) Pls blank the 
column that you don't know
28. LAST PORT CLEARANCE and ADIC (IF LAST PORT FROM SINGAPORE)
29. MARITIME DECLARATION OF HEALTH
30. VACCINATION LIST & COVID 19 VACCINE LIST
31. STOWAGE PLAN
32. VOYAGE MEMO (10 LAST PORT OF CALL)
33. COPY BL & CARGO MANIFEST FOR ALL CARGOS ONBOARD or IN BALLAST CONDITION 
(NIL cargo manifest if the vessel in ballast)
34. MEDICINE CERT
35. CREW TEMP DOCS (3 days before until arrival)

36. CSR

37. MARITIME LABOUR CERTIFICATE

38. BALLAST WATER MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE

39. INTERNATIONAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY CERTIFICATE

40. MSDS OF CARGO ON BOARD / TO BE DISCH / TO BE LOAD

- Voyage No                         : 30/24

- Last Port / Next Port after Nipah : Sohar Port, Oman / Please advise

- Daughter vessel name              : MT Star Forest

- Cargo to be disch                 : Oman Blend Crude Oil

- Quantity to be disch              : 1048935 Bbls GSV / Pls adv in MT

- Other Activity                    : Please advise

- Eta Nipah Anchorage               : Pls wait for the entry permit/PKKA 
from us

- Arrival draft                     : 16.7 M Even Kee

- Transit cargo if any              : Please advise

Please complete the pending docs & info for us start processing the entry 
permit/PKKA application and pre-clearance formality.

Awaiting yours, thanks.

Best Regards
Amar Kadir Arifin (Mr)
(As Agent Only)

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：Sobar < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

发送时间：2024年12月23日(星期一) 20:33

收件人：ops1< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

抄　送：ops< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

主　题：MT SOBAR // PRE ARRIVAL DOCUMENTS PART 03

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Please find attached required pre-arrival documents PART : 03

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: ops1 [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 23 December, 2024 11:19
To: Sobar
Subject: 回复：MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT // 22 DECEMBER 2024

Dear Captain

Good day,

Well received your mail.

Please don't enter Nipah before receiving the entry permit/PKKA from us. We 
need at least 2 days to process the entry permit/PKKA and pre-clearance in 
formality, subject we received all pre-arrival docs and info.

Thanks.

Please find below the port info/docs required (please send us all pages 
including the annual endorsement pages) for the entry permit (PKKA) 
application and clearance in-out formality, asf :

1.  CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRY
2.  CERTIFICATE OF CLASS
3.  CARGO SHIP SAFETY RADIO CERTIFICATE
4.  CARGO SHIP SAFETY CONSTRUCTION CERTIFICATE
5.  CARGO SHIP SAFETY EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE
6.  INTERNATIONAL LOAD LINE CERTIFICATE
7.  INTERNATIONAL OIL POLLUTANT PREVENTION CERTIFICATE(IOPP)
8.  CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS (IF ANY)
9.  INTERNATIONAL TONNAGE CERTIFICATE
10. INTERNATIONAL SEWAGE POLLUTION PREVENTION CERTIFICATE
11. INTERNATIONAL AIR POLLUTION PREVENTION
12. SAFETY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE (SMC)
13. DOCUMENT OF COMPLIANCE
14. INTERNATIONAL SHIP SECURITY CERTIFICATE (ISSC)
15. MINIMUM SAFE MANNING DOCUMENT
16. SHIP SANITATION CONTROL EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE (SSCEC)
17. PORT STATE CONTROL (PSC)
18. INFLATABLE LIFERAFT CERTIFICATE
19. FIRE EXTINGUISHER CERTIFICATE
20. ANTIFOULING CERTIFICATE
21. SHIP PARTICULAR and Q88
22. CLC OIL POLLUTION DAMAGE
23. CLC BUNKER CERTIFICATE
24. WRECK REMOVAL CERTIFICATE
25. SSO/SHIP SECURITY OFFICER CERTIFICATE and CSO / COMPANY SECURITY OFFICER 
CERTIFICATE
26. UPDATE IMO CREW LIST BOTH IN EXCEL FORMAT AND PDF FORMAT WITH MASTER'S 
SIGNATURE/STAMP
27. PLS FILL FORMAT CREW LIST FROM HARBOUR MASTER (ATTACHED) Pls blank the 
column that you don't know
28. LAST PORT CLEARANCE and ADIC (IF LAST PORT FROM SINGAPORE)
29. MARITIME DECLARATION OF HEALTH
30. VACCINATION LIST & COVID 19 VACCINE LIST
31. STOWAGE PLAN
32. VOYAGE MEMO (10 LAST PORT OF CALL)
33. COPY BL & CARGO MANIFEST FOR ALL CARGOS ONBOARD or IN BALLAST CONDITION 
(NIL cargo manifest if the vessel in ballast)
34. MEDICINE CERT
35. CREW TEMP DOCS (3 days before until arrival)

36. CSR

37. MARITIME LABOUR CERTIFICATE

38. BALLAST WATER MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE

39. INTERNATIONAL ENERGY EFFICIENCY CERTIFICATE

40. MSDS OF CARGO ON BOARD / TO BE DISCH / TO BE LOAD

Following is the info required

- Voyage No                         : Please advise
- Last Port / Next Port after Nipah : Please advise / Please advise

- Mother / Daughter vessel name     : Please advise

- Cargo to be load / disch          : Please advise

- Quantity to be load / disch       : Please advise

- Other Activity                    : Please advise

- Eta Nipah Anchorage               : Please advise

- Arrival draft                     : Please advise

- Transit cargo if any              : Please advise

Note :

- We need at least 2-1 days prior arrival of the vessel to submit all 
formality and permits.
- Strictly prohibited for throw any materials, waste, garbage, oil, slops or 
etc from vessel to the sea during stayed in Nipah anchorage.
- Please ensure that all crew passports validity on board not less than 6 
months to avoid unnecessary procedures & penalty.
- Please always turn on AIS during vessel stay in the Indonesia area.
- Installed vessel nationality flag, Indonesia flag, immigration signal 
(November flag), and quarantine signal (yellow flag).
- For vessels coming from overseas flying 'Q' flag in the daytime and turn 
on the red-white light at night time.
- Flying 'G' flag, sign for pilot request at day time and vertical white- 
red light at night time and flying 'H' flag when pilot boarded the vessel.
- During waiting time or while STS ops do not allow uninvited persons to 
come on-board except Agent, Surveyor, and POAC/Loadmaster, to avoid 
undesirable things.

- Nipah time zone is GMT+7

- Please contact the Pilot prior to 2/1 hours arrival at the Pilot Station 
and 2 hours before departure for the Pilot arrangement.

- For vessels entering Nipah, PILOT WILL ONLY GUIDE the vessel into Nipah 
Anchorage and will anchor at a safe position.

- Superintendent, Supernumerary, Super Cargo & Technician on Board require a 
protection letter/supervision permit from concerned authorities.

Following is the Nipah Transit Anchorage Area (Asinusa) port info for your 
ref, asf :

Area

Points

Coordinates

A

A1

01⁰ - 10’ – 18” N / 103⁰ - 35’ – 18” E

A2

01⁰ - 10’ – 18” N / 103⁰ - 38’ – 42” E

A3

01⁰ - 09’ – 10” N / 103⁰ - 38’ – 42” E

A4

01⁰ - 09’ – 36” N / 103⁰ - 35’ – 18” E

B

AA1

01⁰ - 09’ – 33” N / 103⁰ - 34’ – 54” E

AA2

01⁰ - 09’ – 36” N / 103⁰ - 35’ – 18” E

AA3

01⁰ - 09’ – 27” N / 103⁰ - 36’ – 30” E

AA4

01⁰ - 06’ – 10” N / 103⁰ - 34’ – 33” E

AA5

01⁰ - 07’ – 04” N / 103⁰ - 33’ – 02” E

C

AB1

01⁰ - 08’ – 17” N / 103⁰ - 40’ – 43” E

AB2

01⁰ - 07’ – 40” N / 103⁰ - 39’ – 32” E

AB3

01⁰ - 06’ – 18” N / 103⁰ - 42’ – 00” E

AB4

01⁰ - 06’ – 33” N / 103⁰ - 42’ – 30” E

AB5

01⁰ - 05’ – 48” N / 103⁰ - 42’ – 48” E

AB6

01⁰ - 04’ – 54” N / 103⁰ - 40’ – 54” E

Under the regulation from Port Authorities, all vessels entering and 
departing Nipah Anchorage are required to use Pilotage service. Please 
proceed to the Pilot Station from either one of the coordinates stated below 
to pick up the Pilot.

East - 01° 10' 24" N, 103° 39' 00" E     OR     West - 01° 08' 00" N, 103° 
33' 30" E

The Pilot Station call sign is “Asinusa Pilot Station” and main VHF radio 
channel for contacting the Pilot Station is channel 16 or 65A.

The vessel does not have to report to the port authority, please drop an 
email to the local agent upon arrival and the local agent will report on 
behalf of vessels.

To avoid any problem, pls do not sail out your vessel from Nipah prior Port 
Clearance onboard.

Attached the port paper for your ref.

FOR PORT AUTHORITY / HARBOUR MASTER OFFICER PLS SENT EMAIL COPY OF ORIGINAL 
SHIP'S CERTIFICATE PRIOR VESSEL ARRIVAL AS FOLLOW : SAME DOCUMENT FOR 
ARRANGE CLEARANCE FORMALITY ABOVE (1-40).

Many thanks.

Best Regards
Amar Kadir Arifin (Mr)
(As Agent Only)

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：ops1 < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

发送时间：2024年12月23日(星期一) 15:41

收件人：Sobar< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

主　题：回复：MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT // 22 DECEMBER 2024

Dear Captain

Good day,

Well received your mail. Will send pre-arrival docs soon.

Please don't enter Nipah before receiving the entry permit/PKKA from us. We 
need at least 2 days to process the entry permit/PKKA and pre-clearance in 
formality, subject we received all pre-arrival docs and info.

Thanks.

Best Regards

Amar Kadir Arifin (Mr)

(As Agent Only)

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：Sobar < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

发送时间：2024年12月23日(星期一) 15:12

收件人：ops< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; ops1< 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

抄　送：Info< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>

主　题：MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT // 22 DECEMBER 2024

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Below mail well received, please send pre-arrival documents required.

Vessel ETA to given position 01 9.64 N, 103 38.31 E Pukau Nipah anchorage on 
23rd Dec’24/ 2100 hrs. LT.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 23 December, 2024 10:08
To: 'Sobar'
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT // 22 DECEMBER 2024

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly please send pre arrival information to following mail as agent:

Mr.Amar Kadir Arifin

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

PConsider the environment.Please don't print this e-mail unless you really 
need to.

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 2:19 PM
To: 'Sobar' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT // 22 DECEMBER 2024

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please procced to attached position for sts operation.

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

PConsider the environment.Please don't print this e-mail unless you really 
need to.

From: Sobar < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 9:22 AM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT // 22 DECEMBER 2024

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

22.12.2024 (DAILY NOON REPORT)

A) ETA NEXT PORT:@ 0900 HRS LT ON 24.12.2024 TO SINGAPORE EOPL.

B) DRAFT: FWD: 16.70M //AFT: 16.70M

C) NOON POSITION: 04°11.55 N// 099°42.84’E

D) DISTANCE TO GO:  445.2 NM

E) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24HRS:10.5 KTS

F) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:SE X 5, Sea–SW X 3

G) CONSUMPTION NOON TO NOON:42.5MT

H) REMAINING ON BOARD H.S.F.O (MT):1483.50MT

REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.F.O (MT):0.0MT

REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.M.G.O (MT):77.5MT

REMARKS:

VSL EXPERIENCING LIGHT SEA.

ETA SINGAPORE EOPL @ 0900HRS LT ON 24.12.2024.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please 
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.