Subject: MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT AND ARRIVAL REPORT // 24 DECEMBER 2024
From: "Sobar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2024 10:11:52 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

24.12.2024 (DAILY NOON REPORT)

A) ETA NEXT PORT :     VESSEL DRIFTING AND AWAITING FOR BERTHING.

B) DRAFT: FWD: 16.70M //AFT: 16.70M

C) NOON POSITION: 01°46.58 N// 104°49.43’E

D) DISTANCE TO GO:  0   NM

E) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 20  HRS:10.5 KTS

F) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:SE X 3, Sea–SW X 3

G) CONSUMPTION NOON TO NOON:33.5MT

H) REMAINING ON BOARD H.S.F.O (MT):1409.50MT

REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.F.O (MT):0.0MT

REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.M.G.O (MT):77.5MT

REMARKS:

FROM 0900 HRS LT ON 24.12.2024 VESSEL DRIFTING NEAR SINGAPORE EOPL.

VESSEL AWAITING FOR BERTHING INSTRUCTION.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through

ship's  Contact  Numbers.