Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// discharge operation codes
From: "Bahrabadi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'mosayebi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2024 10:52:57 +0330

Dear master

Good day

Pls confirm the rcpt and compliance of the b/m

 

Tks & B.Rgds

A.Bahrabadi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803222

Mob.Nomber : +989196386086

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2024 10:54 AM
To: [email-masked]; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'ops-khark' <[email-masked]>; 'mosayebi'
<[email-masked]>; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// discharge operation codes

Dear sir, 

Good day,

Kindly find the operation code as follows and please call the pilot to
declare the readiness of discharge operation.

25 Dec 2024,VLCC, KAZ, Crude

MV: GRACE

DV: SOFIA

PILOT: P10

L/M: L10

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2:TANGO2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

29 19 N

49 16 E

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2024 10:42 AM
To: 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// 2ND LOI

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

 

Your b/m instruction and attached LOI well received and noted, Shall comply
acordingly.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: Bahrabadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2024 9:47 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// 2ND LOI

Dear master

Good day

Kindly find attached 2nd LOI fykp.

Kindly confirm compliance with the following: 

*	ref telecom with the respected charterer, after completion of the
discharge ops pls proceed toward KHARK terminal.
*	pls tender NOR on yr arrival of KHARK.

 

Tks & B.Rgds

A.Bahrabadi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803222

Mob.Nomber : +989196386086

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2024 9:35 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// 2ND LOI

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find 2nd LOI in attached file.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2024 12:59 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF / VSL ARRAIVED AND ANCHORED IN KAZ RV POSITION
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear captain,

Good day,

Kindly find the revised LOI in attached file.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Yahyavi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2024 12:53 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yahyavi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF / VSL ARRAIVED AND ANCHORED IN KAZ RV POSITION
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir

Salam

Thank U Rcvd .

Pls Change LOI As Cargo Grade To Pars Crude

Dear master

Salam RIC

Ref Q88 & Rcvd LOI U Are Allowed To Berth The Vsl & Disch Cargo  

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2024 12:07 PM
To: 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yahyavi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF / VSL ARRAIVED AND ANCHORED IN KAZ RV POSITION
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day,

Kindly find discharge LOI and Q88 of DV in attached file.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Bahrabadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2024 8:40 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yahyavi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF / VSL ARRAIVED AND ANCHORED IN KAZ RV POSITION
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir

Good day

Gentle reminder.

 

Tks & B.Rgds

A.Bahrabadi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803222

Mob.Nomber : +989196386086

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: Yahyavi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2024 8:32 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'mosayebi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Yahyavi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// SOF / VSL ARRAIVED AND ANCHORED IN KAZ RV POSITION
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir

Salam

Further on previous msg , awaiting chrtrr LOI to disch Along with Q88 Of DV
.

Master not allowed to berth the vsl & disch cargo till rcv above .

Tks & B.Rgds

Capt.K.Yahyavi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803226

Mob.Nomber : +989141515050

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2024 1:07 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / VSL ARRAIVED AND ANCHORED IN KAZ RV POSITION
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

22/DEC/2024

===========

2230 LT: NOTICE TO ENG/ROOM.

2330 LT: SBE/ P10( PILOT NOTIFIED) INSTRUCTED TO DROP ANCHOR.

2348 LT: VSL ANCHORED AS PER PILOT ADVISE IN POS (Lat:29-16.80'N
Long:049-16.00'E) / NOR TENDERED.

23/DEC/2024

===========

0030 LT: FWE/ PILOT NOTIFIED.

Pls be noted that vsl anchored in RV position, waiting STS operation.  

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 7:17 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CPMLETION OF LOADING PARS C.O/ UNBERTHING FROM
KHARK ISL T JETTY /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

22/DEC/2024

===========

1100 LT : LOADING PARS.C.O COMPLETED. 

1112 LT : COMMENCE TANK INSPECTION.  

1300 LT :  TANK INSPECTION COMPLETED. 

1130 LT : COMMENCE ARMs DISCONNECTION

1212 LT : ARMs DISCONNECTION COMPLETED. 

1300 LT : COMMENCE CALCULATION

1400 LT : CALCULATION COMPLETED. 

1618 LT : DOCUMENTATION OFFICER  ONBOARD

1624LT  : P.O.B

1700 LT : DOCUMENTATION COMPLETED/ DOCUMENT OFFICER DISEMBARK.

1706LT  : COMMENCE UNMOORING

1730LT  : UNMOORING COMPLETED/ VSL SAFELY CAST OFF FROM T JETTY. 

1800 LT : PILOT DISEMBARKED.

1830 LT : F.A.O.S.P

Pls be noted that vsl's ETA to RV position KAZ will be on 22/DEC/2024 at
2330 LT/WSNP.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2024 12:47 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

21/DEC/2024

===========

-CARGO LOADED TILL 2400 LT                   1,679,820 GSV bbls
237,442 M.T

-CARGO TO BE  LOADED                             294,680 GSV bbls
41,658   M.T

-AVERAGE RATE:                                          36702 bbls
5187 M.T

-ETC: 22-DEC-2024 / 1100 LT 

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2024 12:34 PM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

21/DEC/2024

===========

-CARGO LOADED TILL 1200 LT                  1,239,396 GSV bbls
175,188 M.T

-CARGO TO BE  LOADED                            735,104 GSV bbls
103,912 M.T

-AVERAGE RATE:                                         38726 bbls
5332 M.T

-ETC: 22-DEC-2024 / 0900 LT 

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2024 1:49 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / CARGO FIG/ LOADING PARS C.O/ KHARK ISL T JETTY
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following cargo fig for your kind perusal.

20/DEC/2024

===========

CARGO LOADED TILL 2400 LT                     786,683 GSV bbls

111,197 M.T

CARGO TO BE  LOADED                               1,187,817 GSV bbls

167,903 M.T

AVG RATE: 36000 bbl's

ETC: 22/DEC/2024 AT 0900 LT

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 5:13 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / BERTHING T JETTY KHARK ISL/ LOADING PARS C.O
/HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

20/DEC/2024

===========

0212 LT : SHORE GANGWAY ONBOARD/ COMMENCE HOSE CONNECTION.

0218 LT : COMMENCE TANKs INSPECTION.

0254 LT : COMPLETION TANKs INSPECTION/ COMMENCE CALCULATION.

0300 LT : CALCULATION COMPLETED.

0306 LT : COMPLETION HOSE CONNECTION

0318 LT : COMMENCE LOADING WITH MIN RATE (13,000)

0330 LT : INCREASE LOADING RATE TO MAX (40,000)

ETC LOADING PARS.C.O : 22.12.2024 / 0900 LT

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2024 2:40 AM
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF / PILOT ONBOARD/ BERTHING T JETTY KHARK ISL / NIOC
(CRUDE) --- TCP 18/JUNE/2024 

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following;

19/DEC/2024

===========

2130 LT: NOTICE TO E/ROOM/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2200 LT: SBE / COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR.

2230 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2300 LT: VSL IN PILOT BOARDING POSITION/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

2318 LT: PILOT ONBOARD/ NOR TENDERED/ NOR ACCEPTED.

2330 LT: FWD AND AFT TUGE MADE FAST.

20/DEC/2024

===========

0030 LT: FIRST LINE PASSED/ COMMENCE MOORING.

0142 LT: ALL MADE FAST / VSL SAFELY MADE FAST A/S BERTH NO 3 IN KHARK ISL T
JETTY.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]