Subject: MT SOBAR // SOF DISCHARGING NIPAH
From: "Sobar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2024 17:28:18 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

SOF OF NIPA ANCHORAGE

DATE: 24.12.2024

0800 HRS LT                        :               S.B.E / E.O.S.P

0830 - 0306 HRS LT          :               Vessel Drifting at E'OPL

DATE: 25.12.2024

0312 HRS LT                        :               Vessel Proceeding to
Nipah Pilot boarding ground 

1230 HRS LT                        :               Pilot Onboard 

1230 HRS LT                        :               N.O.R Tendered

1324 HRS LT                        :               Commenced Lowering
Anchor (Nipah Anchorage)

1348 HRS LT                        :               Vessel Anchored / Pilot
Disembark

1400 HRS LT                        :               Cargo Surveyor Onboard

1430 - 1630 HRS LT          :               Fendering Operation Carried
out 

1530 HRS LT                        :               Free Pratique Granted

1600 HRS LT                        :               Agent Onboard

1655 HRS LT                        :               Agent Disembark 

1700 HRS LT                        :               Commenced Hose
Connection 

1742 HRS LT                        :               2 Mooring Master
onboard

1742 HRS LT                        :               Completed Hose
Connection

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.