Subject: MT SOBAR // SOF DISCHARGING NIPAH
From: "Sobar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2024 15:51:57 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

SOF STS DISCHARGE OPERATION @ NIPA ANCHORAGE, INDONESIA WITH DV M.T STAR
FOREST:

DATE: 24.12.2024

0800 HRS LT                        :               S.B.E / E.O.S.P

0830 - 0306 HRS LT          :               Vessel Drifting at E'OPL

DATE: 25.12.2024

0312 HRS LT                        :               Vessel Proceeding to
Nipah Pilot boarding ground

1230 HRS LT                        :               Pilot Onboard

1230 HRS LT                        :               N.O.R Tendered

1324 HRS LT                        :               Commenced Lowering
Anchor (Nipah Anchorage)

1348 HRS LT                        :               Vessel Anchored / Pilot
Disembark

1400 HRS LT                        :               Cargo Surveyor Onboard

1430 - 1630 HRS LT          :               Fendering Operation Carried
out

1530 HRS LT                        :               Free Pratique Granted

1600 HRS LT                        :               Agent Onboard

1655 HRS LT                        :               Agent Disembark

1700 HRS LT                        :               Commenced Hose
Connection

1742 HRS LT                        :               2 Mooring Master
onboard

1742 HRS LT                        :               Completed Hose
Connection

DATE: 26.12.2024

0530 HRS LT                        :               S.B.E / Commence Heave
Up Anchor

0548 HRS LT                        :               Anchor Aweigh

0606 HRS LT                        :               Fwd Tug Made Fast

0636 HRS LT                        :               Aft & Midship Tug Made
Fast

0642 HRS LT                        :               MV Main Engine Stopped
Responding

0730 HRS LT                        :               Main Engine Rectified /
MV Resumed Proceeding To Go Alongside DV

0900 HRS LT                        :               First Line

0930 HRS LT                        :               Aft & Midship Tug Let
Go

1000 HRS LT                        :               All Made Fast (Port
Side Alongside)

1006 HRS LT                        :               Fwd Tug Let Go

1012 - 1118 HRS LT           :               Hose Connection Carried Out
On DV

1118 HRS LT                        :               N.O.R Accepted

1318HRS LT                         :               Commence Discharging
Cargo

1318 - 1348HRS LT            :               line Displacement carried out

1424HRSLT                          :               Resume Cargo
Discharging

1618HRS LT                         :               Suspended Cargo
Discharging (Port Manifold Drain pipe v/v leaking)

1718HRS LT                         :               Resume Cargo
Discharging

 

CARGO FIGURES @1900 HRS LT:

CARGO NOMINATED:    1,052,514 BBLS

CARGO DISCHARGED:    90,656 BBLS

CARGO TO DISCHARGE:                9,618,58 BBLS

RATE OF DISCH.:               34279 BBLS

RATE IN m3 : 5500 m3

ETC :      28/12/2024 0700 HRS LT.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.