Subject: RE: MT SOBAR // VOY 30/24 // CARGO DOCUMENTS DISCHARGNING NIPAH ISLAND
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sobar'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2024 09:39:28 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly your below mail received with many thanks, please proceed to khark
isl for next loading.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sobar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2024 11:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: MT SOBAR // VOY 30/24 // CARGO DOCUMENTS DISCHARGNING NIPAH ISLAND

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Please find attached ship’s and surveyor cargo documents discharging Nipah
Islands. 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From: M.T Sobar [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 28 December, 2024 11:24
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT // 28 DECEMBER 2024

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

28.12.2024 (DAILY NOON REPORT)

 

A) ETA NEXT PORT :KHOREFAKKAN OPL:  11/01/2025 AT 0900 LT

 

B) DRAFT: FWD: 9.81M //AFT: 6.70 M

C) NOON POSITION: 01°08.82 N// 103°34.53’E

D) DISTANCE TO GO: 3540  NM

E) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  KTS

F) WEATHER CONDITION WIND:SE X 3, Sea–SW X 3

G) CONSUMPTION NOON TO NOON:34.0MT

H) REMAINING ON BOARD H.S.F.O (MT):1305.0MT

REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.F.O (MT):0.0MT

REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.M.G.O (MT):77.1MT

REMARKS:

AT 1000 HRS LT/ 26.12.2024 VESSEL MOORED WITH M.T. STAR FOREST AT NIPAH
ANCHORAGE

VESSEL PREPARING CAST OFF WITH DV STAR FOREST

 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.