Subject: RE: F S Energy LOI HCO
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Trade Inichaos'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'OPS Inichaos'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2024 16:50:30 +0330

Dear Mr. Sezavar,

Thanks for the meeting today and really appreciate for your time and the
presence of Mr. Eslami zad.

We hereby summarize the meeting subjects :

1.	Buyer will correct LOI as per discussed conditions
2.	Buyer will complete  KYC form and provide all the information as
soon as possible
3.	Seller will provide proposed recap and buyer can put its comments
on the recap
4.	Hamta International Group will provide hedging proposal ( this is
optional )
5.	Hamta International Group will provide the proposal for FCA
(Financial Conduct Authority ) license ( this is optional )
6.	Hamta International Group will provide the proposal for bank
establishment license ( this is optional )
7.	Hamta International Group will provide the proposal for crude oil
price estimation in 2025 ( this is optional )

In order to expedite the process we can suggest to create a group with
final buyer in china to discuss more.

Please consider that number 4-6 is optional and it is not necessary, in
case of your interest and as per meeting you can propose to us for
cooperation.

Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: Trade Inichaos <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2024 7:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; OPS Inichaos
<[email-masked]>
Subject: F S Energy LOI HCO

ا Dear Sir/Madam

I trust this email find you well.

Reference to previous conversations of our representative, we are pleased
to confirm our availability to purchase Heavy Crude Oil from your esteemed
company on DES or DDU basis to fulfill our commitment to our buyer
Shandong Shouguang Luqing Petrochemical CO. LTD.

Please find attached our LOI and we are eagerly looking forward to your
response.

sincerely,

For and on behalf of F.S. Energy Trading(HK)Limited