Subject: M.T. SARAK DISCHARGING AT NIPAH ANCHORAGE
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2024 04:59:17 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please note 0600 hrs figure on 30.12.2024.

Total discharged =107239 m3

ROB                   =41639 m3

Last hr rate        =4259 m3

Average rate      =4662 m3

ETC                   =30.12.2024/1730 hrs

Remarks .18026 m3 will be ROB after completion of discharging to DV.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 29 December 2024 08:38
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: M.T. SARAK ARRIVAL NIPAH ANCHORAGE.

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please not the following at nipah arrival.

1800 hrs:  1HR NOTICE TO ENGINE ROOM

1842 hrs:   EOSP / NOR TENDERED

1924 hrs :  1 st PILOT ONBOARD

2036 hrs:   POC ONBOARD, AND AGENT ONBOARD(will remain onboard)

2042 hrs:   1st PILOT AWAY

2048 hrs:   FWD TUG MADE FAST (MALLILI)

2056 hrs:   FWD TUG(MARINA VISION) AND AFT TUG (CELEBES) MADE FAST

2100 hrs:  CL NO: 2 COMPLETED

2130 hrs:  CL NO: 3 COMPLETED

2136 hrs:  AGENT AWAY

2218 hrs:  1ST LINE ASHORE

2300 hrs:  AFT TUG CASTOFF

2312 hrs:  ALL LINE MADE FAST 

2318 hrs:  02 FWD TUGS CASTOFF

2324 hrs:  Gangway Down

2330 hrs:  Cargo Surveyor On-board

29.12.2024.

0042 hrs :NOR accepted.

0112-0130HRS: Tank Inspection Carried Out.

0042 HRS :hose conneted.

0700 hrs : Discharging commenced.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **