Subject: RE: M.T. SARAK DISCHARGING AT EOPL
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2024 02:40:31 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please note that surveyor told us that you will not sign any documents from
doughter vessel.please advise what do do they are casting off the vessel
now,should I leave dor not.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 30 December 2024 16:37
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. SARAK DISCHARGING AT EOPL

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please proceed to the Position: 02-03.05N / 104-47.43E after clearing
from Indonesia to discharge vessel ROB to another DV  in the mentioned
position.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2024 2:59 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: M.T. SARAK DISCHARGING AT NIPAH ANCHORAGE 

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please note 0600 hrs figure on 30.12.2024.

Total discharged =107239 m3

ROB                   =41639 m3

Last hr rate        =4259 m3

Average rate      =4662 m3

ETC                   =30.12.2024/1730 hrs

Remarks .18026 m3 will be ROB after completion of discharging to DV.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 29 December 2024 08:38
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: M.T. SARAK ARRIVAL NIPAH ANCHORAGE.

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please not the following at nipah arrival.

1800 hrs:  1HR NOTICE TO ENGINE ROOM

1842 hrs:   EOSP / NOR TENDERED

1924 hrs :  1 st PILOT ONBOARD

2036 hrs:   POC ONBOARD, AND AGENT ONBOARD(will remain onboard)

2042 hrs:   1st PILOT AWAY

2048 hrs:   FWD TUG MADE FAST (MALLILI)

2056 hrs:   FWD TUG(MARINA VISION) AND AFT TUG (CELEBES) MADE FAST

2100 hrs:  CL NO: 2 COMPLETED

2130 hrs:  CL NO: 3 COMPLETED

2136 hrs:  AGENT AWAY

2218 hrs:  1ST LINE ASHORE

2300 hrs:  AFT TUG CASTOFF

2312 hrs:  ALL LINE MADE FAST 

2318 hrs:  02 FWD TUGS CASTOFF

2324 hrs:  Gangway Down

2330 hrs:  Cargo Surveyor On-board

29.12.2024.

0042 hrs :NOR accepted.

0112-0130HRS: Tank Inspection Carried Out.

0042 HRS :hose conneted.

0700 hrs : Discharging commenced.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **