Subject: M.T. SARAK DEPARTURE NIPAH ANCHORAGE
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2024 08:12:13 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

DEPARTURE NIPAH ANCHORAGE             DATE : 30.12.2024

2106 hrs :  Completed Discharging

2112 hrs:   Commenced Tank Inspection 

2130 hrs: Commenced Hose Disconnection

2206 hrs: Completed Tank Inspection

Date: 31.12.2024

0040 hrs: Completed Hose Disconnection

0336 hrs: 30 Mins Notice To Engine Room

0400 hrs: Clno.5 Completed

0406 hrs: Sbe / Master On Conn

0416 hrs: 02 Fwd Tug Made Fast(Mallili And Marina Vision)

0418 hrs: 01 Aft Tug Made Fast (Celebes)

0430 hrs: Commenced Unmooring

0454 hrs: All Lines Clear

0504 hrs: Aft Tug Cast Off And 01 Fwd Tug Cast Off

0506 hrs: 01 Fwd Tug Cast Off

0520 hrs: 02 Mooring Master And 01 Loading Surveyor Disembarked.

0600 hrs: Full Away

Vessel proceeding to east opl and awaiting orders.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 30 December 2024 16:37
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. SARAK DISCHARGING AT EOPL

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly please proceed to the Position: 02-03.05N / 104-47.43E after clearing
from Indonesia to discharge vessel ROB to another DV  in the mentioned
position.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2024 2:59 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: M.T. SARAK DISCHARGING AT NIPAH ANCHORAGE 

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please note 0600 hrs figure on 30.12.2024.

Total discharged =107239 m3

ROB                   =41639 m3

Last hr rate        =4259 m3

Average rate      =4662 m3

ETC                   =30.12.2024/1730 hrs

Remarks .18026 m3 will be ROB after completion of discharging to DV.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 29 December 2024 08:38
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: M.T. SARAK ARRIVAL NIPAH ANCHORAGE.

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please not the following at nipah arrival.

1800 hrs:  1HR NOTICE TO ENGINE ROOM

1842 hrs:   EOSP / NOR TENDERED

1924 hrs :  1 st PILOT ONBOARD

2036 hrs:   POC ONBOARD, AND AGENT ONBOARD(will remain onboard)

2042 hrs:   1st PILOT AWAY

2048 hrs:   FWD TUG MADE FAST (MALLILI)

2056 hrs:   FWD TUG(MARINA VISION) AND AFT TUG (CELEBES) MADE FAST

2100 hrs:  CL NO: 2 COMPLETED

2130 hrs:  CL NO: 3 COMPLETED

2136 hrs:  AGENT AWAY

2218 hrs:  1ST LINE ASHORE

2300 hrs:  AFT TUG CASTOFF

2312 hrs:  ALL LINE MADE FAST 

2318 hrs:  02 FWD TUGS CASTOFF

2324 hrs:  Gangway Down

2330 hrs:  Cargo Surveyor On-board

29.12.2024.

0042 hrs :NOR accepted.

0112-0130HRS: Tank Inspection Carried Out.

0042 HRS :hose conneted.

0700 hrs : Discharging commenced.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **