Subject: M.T. FLEVES. STS FOR DISCHARGING ROB
From: "Sarak" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2025 08:42:14 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please not that we shifted to sts position last night and  drop anchor.
Now we are waiting for MM to contact us and we are also trying to contact
him by vhf  6 hrly. But till now contact not established. Kindly advise
further.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 02 January 2025 11:58
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly find the JPO to discharge the ROB through the STS. Please be in
touch with the agent and MM and proceed accordingly.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2025 1:07 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached noon report of 01 Jan. 2024.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 28 December 2024 17:16
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly provide the noon report for date 27 dec 2024.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2024 11:17 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached noon report of 28 dec.2024.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **

 

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 
Sent: 14 December 2024 17:00
To: 'Sarak' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear sir,

Good day,

Kindly please provide the noon report for date 9 dec 2024.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to.

 

From: Sarak < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2024 1:21 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached noon report of 13.12.2024.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of
Urgent matters. **