Subject: M.T. DISCHARGING STATUS
From: Sarak <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2025 07:24:01 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please be infornmed that vessel is waiting for surveyor from last
night(after all mmade fast).till now both vessels are along side weather is
rough. Winds speed is 24 kts. Till now my two ropes were parted. last night
mooring master informed that surveyoir will come in the morning, but As per
MM recent news,surveyor will come today midnight (after 12 hrs more). kindly
advise further or push sts provider to start discharging.

To stay idle in this condition is very dangrious.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 31 December 2024 18:31
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: M.T. SARAK NOTICE OF READINESS.

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Pleaase find the attached notice of readness.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 28 December 2024 17:16
To: 'Sarak' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear master,

Greetings,

Kindly provide the noon report for date 27 dec 2024.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sarak <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2024 11:17 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

 

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached noon report of 28 dec.2024.

 

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **

 

From:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 
Sent: 14 December 2024 17:00
To: 'Sarak' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear sir,

Good day,

Kindly please provide the noon report for date 9 dec 2024.

 

Best Regards,

OPS DEP

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.

 

From: Sarak < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2024 1:21 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: M.T. FLEVES. NOON REPORT FORMAT

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Please find the attached noon report of 13.12.2024.

Thank You.

With Best Regards

Master  

M.T SARAK

Phone 

FBB: +870773285061

VSAT: +443300270041

WHATSAPP:989024113556

** Please note : Vessel e-mail System is not online, Mails are monitored
only At respective intervals.  Kindly contact over phones in case of Urgent
matters. **