Subject: MT PETALIDI //VOY - 31/24 PRELIMINARY SOF LOADING KHARK // 11 JANUARY 2025
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2025 07:43:28 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

 

VOY 31/24

Please note SOF loading Iranian Heavy Crude oil at Kharg Island:

Date - 11.01.2025

0400 HRS LT - Notice to E. Room

0430 HRS LT - E.O.S.P / S.B.E

0630 HRS LT - Vessel anchored at 'C' anchorage in Position: 29 13.4' N, 050
28.6'E

0630 HRS LT - N.O.R Tendered

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.