Subject: Your Irantalent Package will expire in 2024-08-30
From: "Nafiseh Jahanbakhsh from Irantalent" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 22:30:42 +0330

<https://r.m.irantalent.net/tr/op/VliYGzkDkgDkq9rFKuNI9euopqEzRQu-2Isl6CFWD1YKYkG5qRV3Qld2MD6MXsieUmQSZqCwsXPgLppjP0g-rm6fctcJ55p8etd45Of7pu6Sb5kaWTeWc_c9EizzByFx1Z65cKGNdSGvIa1aI8IkrQ0Fhrjyu8uQVW8PtDlg91WjgPV77D28z2Kpr0kkPQahJUg>

Dear Sepehr Energy Jahan Namay Taban

This is to aware you to use the remainder of your packages before it 
expires, please have your subscription renewed before the expiry of your 
current package.

• Package Name: Mini subscription 1 month – 2 jobs, 100 search credits

• Expire Date: 2024-08-30

The remaining credit is:

 •Job Posts: 1

 •CV Views: 100

 •Test Result Views: 0

 <https://www.irantalent.com/employer/dashboard> Start hiring

Nafiseh Jahanbakhsh

Sales agent

Have question?

Visit FAQ <https://www.irantalent.com/public/site-map/FAQ>  or Contact us 
<https://www.irantalent.com/public/about/contact-us>

+982122777704 <tel:+982122777704>

 <https://www.instagram.com/> 	  <https://www.linkedin.com/>

 You've received this email because you are registered with 
www.irantalent.com <http://www.irantalent.com/>  and have agreed to receive 
jobs emails. If you'd prefer not to receive updates, you can manage your 
contact preferences. 
<https://www.irantalent.com/candidate/settings/contact-information>

  <https://img.m.irantalent.net/im/134714/7cc6fbfaf4e447521e89b63d80ce2d1fd83a57a27a51467142e3d96a4d9b2995.png?e=c-qsYSWa0AxnXjSraDFNf7t8TEresfmbjgZ68Ntor5DFUAIXFrbNObN7mA4-9rKOEy1Wh7YxeHpHh2fNG5Fc0f94YDAWTQDLb0hIONwQ_Ub9XUL7pdR6DDi_-13hmSovTllbV2OSkN9c-1kWiz4VtUyzuhmIfBS57L5rGaLcTwer-hJ8bfaRK0I7VAWfAuMrXwIiLsaEXImymVzGXNTlkTPkstFGDVcsEq3GlKknwx7JpXWxiVAhIlqUhouKQdwiul_fZOMYyiB6yzbu7PabviHexMSD2Jl7uEYElWxVXjwUdpYqyHAaOQ>
Unsubscribe 
<http://track.irantalent.com/service/unsubscribe/66bbde92dc4b1bab12dfbef2>