Subject: RE: MT PETALIDI //VOY 31/24 SHIP SHORE AGRREMENT KHARG TERMINAL14012025 // 14 JANUARY 2025
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2025 09:50:42 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Below well noted.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 15 January, 2025 09:06
To: 'Sobar'
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT PETALIDI //VOY 31/24 SHIP SHORE AGRREMENT KHARG
TERMINAL14012025 // 14 JANUARY 2025

Dear sir,

Good day,

Kindly please sign the terminal docs and bl with fake name and just sign the
real bl which provide by APIICO surveyor with real name.

Best regards,

Ops dep

From: Sobar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2025 8:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: MT PETALIDI //VOY 31/24 SHIP SHORE AGRREMENT KHARG TERMINAL14012025
// 14 JANUARY 2025

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Vessel completed her loading at 0606hrs. LT and ullaging in progress. 

Understand no EDP and for documentation vessel to follow same previous
procedure. 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.

 

From: M.T Sobar [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: 14 January, 2025 22:05
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: MT PETALIDI //VOY 31/24 SHIP SHORE AGRREMENT KHARG TERMINAL14012025
// 14 JANUARY 2025

Dear Sir,

Good Evening!!

Please find attached ship/shore agreement where vessel requested to load
1049652 BBLS to the maximum ship's carrying capacity. On completion of of
cargo loading final stoppage would be from ship side.

Loading master just inform that terminal will deliver maximum 1030000 BBLS -
5%. In that case final stoppage upon completion will be from shore side.

Please acknowledge the above and advise.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.