Subject: MT PETALIDI //VOY 31/24 PRELIMINARY SOF LOADING KHARK // 14 JANUARY 2025
From: "Sobar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2025 06:37:19 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

VOYAGE:  31/24 // LOADING KHARK

Following are SOF loading  at Kharg Island:

Date - 11.01.2025:

0400 HRS LT        : 1 Hour notice to E. room

0430 HRS LT        : E.O.S.P / S.B.E

0630 HRS LT        : Vessel anchored at 'C' Anchorage 

0630 HRS LT        : N.O.R Tendered

Date - 13.01.2025:

2000 HRS LT        : S.B.E / Commence Heaving Up Anchor

2018 HRS LT        : Anchor Aweigh

2130 HRS LT        : Pilot Onboard / N.O.R Re-Tendered (As Per Pilot's
Instruction)

2154 HRS LT        : Tugs Made Fast Fwd/Aft

2248 HRS LT        : First Line

2348 HRS LT        : Tugs Cast Off

2354 HRS LT        : All Made Fast / F.W.E

Date - 14.01.2025:

0001 HRS LT        : N.O.R Accepted 

0024 HRS LT        : Shore Gangway Onboard / Surveyor, Loading Master
Onboard , Pilot Disembark

0024 -0054 HRS LT            : Arms Connection

0030 -0048 HRS LT            : Key meeting

0048 -0118 HRS LT            : Tank  Inspection

0130 HRS LT        : Loading Master Disembark/ Ship Line up carried out

0142 HRS LT        : Commenced Loading ( 3X16)

Cargo figure @0600 LT HRS on 14.01.2025

TOTAL CARGO TO LOAD     : 1049652 GSV BBLS

CARGO LOADED                   : 160682 GSV BBLS

TO LOAD                                : 888970 GSV BBLS

RATE                                       : 39660 BBLS

ETC                                          : 1000 HRS LT HRS ON
15.01.2025

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.