Subject: MT PETALIDI // BUNKERING AT KHARK // 13 JANUARY 2025
From: "Sobar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2025 20:02:21 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Please be to inform that terminal has not received any requisition for
delivering bunker to the vessel at Khark terminal.

Kindly send bunker requisition and arrange the bunkerat Khark.

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.