Subject: MT PETALIDI //VOY - 31/24 NOTICE OF READINESS // 11 JANUARY 2025
From: "Sobar" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2025 07:05:30 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

NOTICE OF READINESS

Please be advised that the MT PETALIDI under my command arrived at kHARK
at 11TH JAN 2025 at 0630 hrs LT (UTC + 0330) and tendered her Notice of
Readiness. 

Vessel is ready in all aspects to load cargo IRANIAN HEAVY CRUDE onboard
in accordance with the Charter party terms and conditions.

Notice of Readiness is hereby tendered on 11TH JAN 2025 at 0630 hrs.LT 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. PETALIDI

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.