Subject: MT SOBAR // NOON REPORT //DEP & ARR / 20 JANUARY 2025
From: Sobar <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2025 12:48:55 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good Day!!

Please find attached Noon report,Arrival and departure reports.

SOF is mentioned in remark column for your kind perusal.

20.01.2025 (DAILY NOON REPORT)

 

A) ETA NEXT PORT :TBC

B) DRAFT: FWD: 16.2M //AFT  16.2M

C) NOON POSITION: 25°20.67 N// 056°35.96’E

D) DISTANCE TO GO:0  NM

E) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 9.5 HRS:   10.42  KTS

F) WEATHER CONDITION WIND: S’LY X 4, Sea–S’LYX 2

G) CONSUMPTION NOON TO NOON:17.0MT

H) REMAINING ON BOARD H.S.F.O (MT):606.50MT

REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.F.O (MT):0.0MT

REMAINING ON BOARD L.S.M.G.O (MT):76.8MT

REMARKS:

·         Vessel departed Larak OPL: 19-JAN-2025 on 2100 HRS.

·         Vessel anchored At KFK “C” Anchorage on 20-jan-2025: 0800 HRS

·         Kindly note that vessel is awaiting Weather improvement for under
water hull cleaning.

Please find below SOF for your reference:

19-Jan-2025

========

1900: 1-hour notice to Engine Room (E/R)

2000: Commenced heaving up anchor at LARAK OPL

2024: Anchor aweigh

2100: COSP

20-Jan-2025

========

0600: 1-hour notice to E/R

0700: Main Engine (M/E) standby / EOSP 

0800: Vessel anchored at KFK “C” Anchorage

 

BRGDS

MASTER

M.T. SOBAR

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

V Sat : +448 455280032

FBB   : +870 773274743

Inm SAT-C :  442200084

Mobile No / Whatsapp No: +98 937 618 1962

------------------------------------------------------

Ship's E-mail is not monitored continuously, for  URGENT  messages  please
call through 

ship's  Contact  Numbers.