Subject: DUNE AND DANIEL TIME CHARTER
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 16:00:22 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Please note that we intend to hire vessels DUNE & DANIEL on the following
terms:

1.	DURATION: 2+2+2+2 months.
2.	Daily hire rate: 55000 USD per day

It is worth mentioning that with the acceptance of the mentioned
conditions by the NITC, the conditions for the continuation of the
previous contract are also provided and compensation for the financial
losses of both companies is intended.

Best regards,

Operation Dep.

From: harampanahi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2024 3:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>;
'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: Latest updated Q88

Dear sir ;

Please find attached.

Best Regards

 

H.Harampanahi

/ CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212