Subject: MT CH BILLION +DONGYING PORT(part I)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Best Ocean Shipping'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Best Ocean Shipping'" <[email-masked]>,商务部 <[email-masked]>,2411租家 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 14:33:31 +0330

Dear Sirs, Good day!

Pls be advised the following:

1. pls kindly advise est arrival draft&voyage number

-- 14.70m/14.70m & V2501.

2.  pls send us ship's certificate mentioned below before loading

--Pls see attached files .

-------------

- Pls open your AIS system when stay at port.

--confirmed.

- Pls hang up yellow flg at day time and lighten 3 red lights at night 
before quarantine inspection.

 --confirmed.

-------------

1.Kindly be noted that crude oil washing is not allowed at Dongying Port.

--confirmed.

2. If any animal & arms on board?

--Nil.

3. Any crew change plan at Dongying port?

--Yes.

4. Kindly be noted that discharge of ballast water is not allowed at 
Dongying Port.

----confirmed.

5.Next port after Dongying if available now

-- To be advised.

6.EST ARRIVAL BUNKER ROB AND BONDED STORE

--Bunker:

              F.O:   1350mts; D.O: 185mts; Cyl: 43550Ltrs

----------

1.whether OCIMF inspection had been carried out in last 3 years with good 
results?how many times of inspection

--1.

2.how many times of owner-changing ?

--Nil.

3.the insurance coverage of removal of owner wrecks

--MARITIME MUTUALINSURANCEASSOCIATION(NZ)LIMITED

4.Whether there was administrative punishment from MSA(including Fuel excess 
penalty) within one year?how many times?

--Nil
-------

CCC. Pls Kindly Send Below Cargo & Ship’s Docs According To The Serial 
Number .

1. ISSC

2. CLC Cert/Bunker CLC Cert.

3. Wreckage removal liability insurance/casco insurance

4. IOPP cert.(complete set with Form A & Form B, especially including survey 
pages )

5. Safety Construction Cert(all pages, including endorsement annual surveys, 
even if it haven’t carried out annual survey)

6. Safety Equipment cert. (Both Form A and Form E)

7. Safety Radio cert and Form R(all pages, including endorsement annual 
surveys, even if it haven’t carried out annual survey)

8. Load Line(all pages, including endorsement annual surveys, even if it 
haven’t carried outannual survey)

9. International Tonnage Cert

10. Registry Cert

11. DOC Cert.

12. Safe Management Cert

13. Minimum Safe Manning Cert

14. Document Of Compliance For The Carriage of Maritime Solid Bulk Cargoes 
or Cert of Fitness For The Carriage of Dangerous Chemicals In Bulk

15. Ship Sanitation Control Exemption Cert/Sanitary Cert For Conveyance

16. Chinese Tonnage Dues Cert. (even it has expired also send us, pls double 
check whether hv or not )

17. PSC

---------------------------------

(TO BE CONTINUED)

18. Port of Call List (at least 10 ports)

19.*Important* Cargo Stowage plan(Total quantity need be same as quantity of 
B/L (Gross), within vessel’s name/ voyage no./ date/ Arrvl &dept. 
draft/quantity/signed&stamped/the percentage <98% for every tank request by 
MSA)

20.Ship's particular (attached)

21.Crew List

*Important*Pls check and make sure the contents in crew list is same with 
PP(China Immigration Inspection Check it very strict )

+ +Copy of all Crew Passport& Polish/Chinese/Ukrainian’s Seaman books

22.*Important* :Pls kindly send Ship Store declaration arrvl&dept (should 
include meat qty/fish qty/vegetable fruit qty/rice flour qty/milk qty/eggs 
qty/FW qty and all provision/FW supply port ). Pls pay attention to fill 
them according to vsl’s actual situation.Custom recently check these two 
items strictly.

23.Loading Documents(with B/L,Certificate of Origin, Quantity, Quality And 
Manifest,OBQ, Ullage report)

24.Commissioned by the ship( attached )with master’s signature and vessel’s 
stamp (see attached)

25.Port clearance of last port

26.Material Safety Data Sheet ( MSDS )

27.Pork list (attached) Write the specific such as pork belly, pork ribs and 
so on

28.Ballast water report ,including onboard qty, load date/port/ tank 
capacity

29.International Ballast Water Management Certificate

30.Type Approval Certificate Of Ballast Water Management System

31.Vsl informatin（see attached）

32.fitness of  loading in slop tanks

Best regards,

Capt. Guo

MT CH BILLION

Vsat bridge +862136816711

Iridium bridge +881632717404

Email [email-masked]

(WeChat +8615062867732)

Mail checked regularly, please call for matter of urgency.

Do control your mail size, thanks.