Subject: RE: DUNE AND DANIEL TIME CHARTER
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'m-miri'" <[email-masked]>, "'b-bakhshi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 15:16:15 +0330

Dear sir,

Greetings,

kindly note following from charterer;

1.	Contract extension duration for MT DUNE ( CP DATED 11.12.2024 )
and MT DANIEL ( CP DATED 19.12.2024 ) will be 2 months firm + ( 2 + 2 + 2
) mutual agreement.

2.	Daily hire rate as per MT DUNE TCP contract ( CP DATED 11.12.2024
) ; 

*	From vessel on hire date on 12.12.2024 / 0001 LT for the period of
15 days (27.12.2024 / 0001 LT) daily hire rate is 65000 USD PDPR.
*	From 27.12.2024 / 0001 LT up to 22.01.2025 / 0001 LT is 70,000 USD
PDPR.
*	From 22.01.2025 / 0001 LT the hire rate will be 52,000 USD PDPR.

3.	Daily hire rate as per MT DANIEL ( CP DATED 19.12.2024 ) ; 

*	From vessel on hire date on 19.12.2024 / 2318 LT for the period of
15 days (03.01.2025 / 2318 LT ) daily hire rate is 65000 USD PDPR.
*	From 03.01.2025 / 2318 LT up to 21.01.2025 / 2318 LT daily hire
rate is 70,000 USD PDPR.
*	From 21.01.2025 / 2318 LT the hire rate will be 52,000 USD PDPR.

4.Vessels trading area clause will be amended as PG to EOPL.

5.Vessel's redelivery location to owner will be revised as PG / KHARG ISL.

 

Please confirm on safe receipt of above.

Best regards, 

Operation Dep.

 

From: harampanahi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2025 4:54 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>;
'm-miri' <[email-masked]>; 'b-bakhshi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: DUNE AND DANIEL TIME CHARTER

Dear sir ;

Refer to our recent tel. communications and below message kindly note
following from owner;

1.	Contract extension duration for MT DUNE ( CP DATED 11.12.2024 )
and MT DANIEL ( CP DATED 19.12.2024 ) will be 2 months firm + ( 2 + 2 + 2
) mutual agreement.

2.	Daily hire rate as per MT DUNE TCP contract ( CP DATED 11.12.2024
) ; 

*	From vessel on hire date on 12.12.2024 / 0001 LT for the period of
15 days (27.12.2024 / 0001 LT) daily hire rate is 65000 USD PDPR.
*	From 27.12.2024 / 0001 LT up to 22.01.2025 / 0001 LT is 70,000 USD
PDPR.
*	From 22.01.2025 / 0001 LT the hire rate will be 60,000 USD PDPR.

3.	Daily hire rate as per MT DANIEL ( CP DATED 19.12.2024 ) ; 

*	From vessel on hire date on 19.12.2024 / 2318 LT for the period of
15 days (03.01.2025 / 2318 LT ) daily hire rate is 65000 USD PDPR.
*	From 03.01.2025 / 2318 LT up to 21.01.2025 / 2318 LT daily hire
rate is 70,000 USD PDPR.
*	From 21.01.2025 / 2318 LT the hire rate will be 60,000 USD PDPR.

4.Vessels trading area clause will be amended as PG to EOPL.

5.Vessel's redelivery location to owner will be revised as PG / KHARG ISL.

 

Please confirm to issue an addendum to the present TCP contracts./

Waiting yours ASAP.

 

Best Regards

H.Harampanahi

/ Chartering Dep.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212

 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2025 4:00 PM
To: 'harampanahi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: DUNE AND DANIEL TIME CHARTER

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Please note that we intend to hire vessels DUNE & DANIEL on the following
terms:

1.	DURATION: 2+2+2+2 months.
2.	Daily hire rate: 55000 USD per day

It is worth mentioning that with the acceptance of the mentioned
conditions by the NITC, the conditions for the continuation of the
previous contract are also provided and compensation for the financial
losses of both companies is intended.

Best regards,

Operation Dep.

From: harampanahi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2024 3:36 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Ali Anbavypour'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'm-miri'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'b-bakhshi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: Latest updated Q88

Dear sir ;

Please find attached.

Best Regards

 

H.Harampanahi

/ CHARTERING DEP.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212