Subject: MT CH BILLION +DONGYING PORT(part II)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Best Ocean Shipping'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Best Ocean Shipping'" <[email-masked]>,商务部 <[email-masked]>,2411租家 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 21:05:33 +0330

Dear Sirs, Good day!

Pls be advised the following:

18. Port of Call List (at least 10 ports)

20.Ship's particular (attached)

21.Crew List

22.*Important* :Pls kindly send Ship Store declaration arrvl&dept (should 
include meat qty/fish qty/vegetable fruit qty/rice flour qty/milk qty/eggs 
qty/FW qty and all provision/FW supply port ). Pls pay attention to fill 
them according to vsl’s actual situation.Custom recently check these two 
items strictly.

24.Commissioned by the ship( attached )with master’s signature and vessel’s 
stamp (see attached)

27.Pork list (attached) Write the specific such as pork belly, pork ribs and 
so on

28.Ballast water report ,including onboard qty, load date/port/ tank 
capacity

29.International Ballast Water Management Certificate

30.Type Approval Certificate Of Ballast Water Management System

31.Vsl informatin（see attached）

32.fitness of  loading in slop tanks

Best regards,

Capt. Guo

MT CH BILLION

Vsat bridge +862136816711

Iridium bridge +881632717404

Email [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

(WeChat +8615062867732)

Mail checked regularly, please call for matter of urgency.

Do control your mail size, thanks.