Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 14:57:45 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 23.JAN.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD/Disch PORT: N.A

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 16.7 MTRS, FWD: 15.2 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD:  I.H.C.O : 197,124 MT // 1,424,413 GSV BBL

D) B/L DATE : N/A

E) NOON POSITION:  29   13.7 N ,  050    20.4 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  0 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  24 Hrs / 0
Knts / 0°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NW X 2, SEA: SE X 1, CURRENT: SE X 0.1 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:       AWAITING FOR ORDER

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  7 NM

           K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1314.1 MT;      LSFO=
87.3 MT;          LSMGO= 450.4  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =7.0
Mt;          LSFO= 20.0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

           L) REMARK :

1.	According to order of Operation Department and IMO guideline
regarding sludge of VLSFO , boiler consumption changed over to VLSFO (From
Date :08.01.2025) .
2.	Vsl Activity :VSL MOORED TO T..JETTY AT KHARK ISL. / LOADING OF
IHCO IN PROGRESS.
3.	ETC LOADING IHCO: 0400 LT/24.JAN.2025

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]