Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 13:38:12 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 22.JAN.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD/Disch PORT: N.A

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.7 MTRS, FWD: 8.5 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD:  I.H.C.O : 24296 MT // 175568 GSV BBL

D) B/L DATE : N/A

E) NOON POSITION:  29   13.7 N ,  050    20.4 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  1.7 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  24 Hrs / 0
Knts / 0°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NW X 2, SEA: SE X 1, CURRENT: SE X 0.1 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:       AWAITING FOR ORDER

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  7 NM

           K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1321.1 MT;      LSFO=
107.3 MT;          LSMGO= 450.4  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =7.5
Mt;          LSFO= 6.0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.1 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

           L) REMARK :

1.	Vessel arrived to KHARK-ISL on : 30.DEC.2024 / 1630 LT --&--1730
LT NOR Tendered / KHARK-ISL Port.
2.	According to order of Operation Department and IMO guideline
regarding sludge of VLSFO , boiler consumption changed over to VLSFO (From
Date :08.01.2025) .
3.	Vsl Activity : LOADING OF IHCO IN PROGRESS

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]