Subject: MT DANIEL// SOF/ BERTHING T JETTY BERTH#3// LOADING IHCO /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 05:17:59 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Kindly note following:

21/JAN/2025

===========

2242 LT: RECEIVED LOADING INSTRUCTION/ KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED/ NOTICE TO
E/ROOM.

2342 LT: COMMENCE HEAVING UP ANCHOR/SBE / KHARK PILOT NOTIFIED.

22/JAN/2025

===========

0001 LT: NOR ACCEPTED.

0006 LT: ANCHOR AWEIGH.

0200 LT: POB.

0236 LT: FWD AND AFT TUG MADE FAST.

0342 LT: FIRST LINE ASHORE/ COMMENCE MOORING.

0506 LT: FWD AND AFT TUG CAST OFF.

0512 LT: ALL MADE FAST/ F.W.E.

 

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]