Subject: RE: MT DANIEL// berthing plan
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 22:46:57 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Your b/m instruction well noted, shall inform pilot for berthing 
accordingly.

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2025 10:13 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Bahrabadi' <[email-masked]>; 
'ops-khark' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT DANIEL// berthing plan

Dear sir,

Greetings,

Kindly be advise the berthing plan of MT Daniel confirmed recently, please 
be stand by for pilot call. Cargo quantity will be 2 M bbl HCO.

Best regards,

Ops Dep

Sent from Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

  _____

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2025 1:21:24 pm
To: 'Yahyavi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <chartering@ptsoccom>; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Bahrabadi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops-khark' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 
19.DEC.2024

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 21.JAN.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD/Disch PORT: N.A

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.4 MTRS, FWD: 8.1 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: BALLAST

D) B/L DATE : BALLAST

E) NOON POSITION: 29   16.3 N ,  050    24.2 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  0 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  24 Hrs / 0 Knts 
/ 0°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NW X 2, SEA: SE X 1, CURRENT: SE X 0.1 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:       0 NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  0 NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1328.6 MT;      LSFO= 
113.3 MT;          LSMGO= 450.5  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =5.0 
Mt;          LSFO= 5.0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

Vessel arrived to KHARK-ISL on : 30.DEC.2024 / -1730 LT NOR Tendered / 
KHARK-ISL Port.

Awaiting for chrtrr loading Instruction.

According to order of Operation Department and IMO guideline regarding 
sludge of VLSFO , boiler consumption changed over to VLSFO (From Date 
:08.01.2025) .

Vsl Activity : anchored

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>