Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 13:19:58 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day

Please note the following daily Noon report :

DATE / TIME : 21.JAN.2025/ 1200 Hrs. LT (SMT = UTC + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA TO LOAD/Disch PORT: N.A

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 11.4 MTRS, FWD: 8.1 MTRS

C) CARGO ON BOARD: BALLAST

D) B/L DATE : BALLAST

E) NOON POSITION: 29   16.3 N ,  050    24.2 E

F) AVERAGE SPEED LAST 24 Hrs :  0 Knts

G) STEAMING Hrs FROM LAST NOON REPORT/PRESENT SPEED/COURSE:  24 Hrs / 0
Knts / 0°(T)

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND:NW X 2, SEA: SE X 1, CURRENT: SE X 0.1 KNOTS

I) DISTANCE TO GO:       0 NM

J) DISTANCE COVERED:  0 NM

K) FUEL ROB :

                                                HFO =1328.6 MT;      LSFO=
113.3 MT;          LSMGO= 450.5  MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

                                                Consumption:  HFO =5.0
Mt;          LSFO= 5.0 MT;              LSMGO= 0.0 MT;

                                                MGO=0.0 Mt

 L) REMARK :

Vessel arrived to KHARK-ISL on : 30.DEC.2024 / -1730 LT NOR Tendered /
KHARK-ISL Port.

Awaiting for chrtrr loading Instruction.

According to order of Operation Department and IMO guideline regarding
sludge of VLSFO , boiler consumption changed over to VLSFO (From Date
:08.01.2025) .

Vsl Activity : anchored

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]