Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2025 13:14:10 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Please Note the Following Charterer Daily Report, For Your Kind Perusal.

Date / Time :  19/JAN/2025, 1200 Hrs. Lt (Smt = Utc + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA  LOAD  PORT  KHARK-ISL: VSL ARRIVED AND ANCHORED IN KHARK ISL ON
30.12.2024 AT 1730 LT.

B)  Present Draft: Aft 11.4  Mtrs , Fwd: 8.1  Mtrs

C)  Cargo On Board : NIL

D) B/L Date: ----

E) Noon Position:  29   16.0 N ,  050    24.2 E

F)  Average Steaming Speed= ---- Kts 

G)  Speed/Course At Present= ----- Kts

H) Weather Condition: Wind:  NE X 2  , Sea: SW X 1 , Current: SW X 0.1

I) Distance To Go : --- nautical mile

J) Distance Covered :--- nautical mile

K)  Fuel:           HFO =1338.6 MT;      LSFO= 124.3 MT;          LSMGO=
450.7  MT;

MGO=0.0 Mt 

Consumption:  HFO =5.0    Mt;          LSFO= 7.0 MT;              LSMGO=
0.0 MT;

MGO=0.0 Mt

L) Remark: 

-According to order of Operation Department and IMO guideline regarding
sludge of VLSFO , boiler consumption changed over to VLSFO (From Date
:08.01.2025) .

-VSL DROP ANCHOR AT KHARK-ISL AWAITING FOR NEW INSTRUCTION

SMT = GMT+0330

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]