Subject: MT DANIEL// DAILY NOON REPORT /HENG LI GENERAL TRADING LLC---TCP 19.DEC.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Bahrabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ops-khark'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2025 12:36:25 +0330

Dear sir,

Good day 

Please Note the Following Charterer Daily Report, For Your Kind Perusal.

Date / Time :  06/JAN/2025, 1200 Hrs. Lt (Smt = Utc + 0330 Hrs)

A) ETA  LOAD  PORT  KHARK-ISL: VSL ARRIVED AND ANCHORED IN KHARK ISL ON
30.12.2024 AT 1800 LT.

B)  Present Draft: Aft 11.4  Mtrs , Fwd: 8.1  Mtrs

C)  Cargo On Board : NIL

D) B/L Date: ----

E) Noon Position:  29   16.3 N ,  050    24.0 E

F)  Average Steaming Speed= ---- Kts 

G)  Speed/Course At Present= ----- Kts

H) Weather Condition: Wind: ELY X 3  , Sea: WLY X 2 , Current: WLY X 0.2

I) Distance To Go : --- nautical mile

J) Distance Covered :--- nautical mile

K)  Fuel:           HFO =1415.9 MT;      LSFO= 205.1 MT;          LSMGO=
451.0  MT;

MGO=0.0 Mt 

Consumption:  HFO =11.0   Mt;          LSFO=0.0 MT;              LSMGO=
0.0 MT;

MGO=0.0 Mt

L) Remark:

-VSL DROP ANCHOR AT KHARK-ISL AWAITING FOR NEW INSTRUCTION

SMT = GMT+0330

Best Regards

Master MT Daniel

Whatsapp :  +98-9171865532

FBB:            : +870 773503700

V-SAT         : +98-21-91081850

                      +98-21-91081852

[email-masked]